The Manchester United Thread

Tuanzebe yes... at this point as long as he plays more than Jones or Rojo I'm happy. Pereira...... meh..... he is that kind of player for me where he does one good thing in about 5 games. I know he's capable of more than what he shown last season so lets see....

Hope we're not announcing all these contract extensions because our business is done, now that would be a massive let down of a window!

Last edited:
Tuanzebe yes... at this point as long as he plays more than Jones or Rojo I'm happy. Pereira...... meh..... he is that kind of player for me where he does one good thing in about 5 games. I know he's capable of more than what he shown last season so lets see....

Hope we're not announcing all these contract extensions because our business is done, now that would be a massive let down of a window!

They are both academy products. Means you can flip both for cash and come out on top every time if they don't work out.

We're announcing contracts because we're announcing contracts. Bear in minds players only came back this week.

1f601.png
Ole Axel
1f601.png

1f91d.png

Few! Especially after talks of him possibly leaving if not given a chance. Heard Gomes is next to sign.

OGS to MUTV: "We are quite calm. We have been good in the market so far + still working on a couple of things. I have been in touch with Joel (Glazer), Ed (Woodward) + recruitment dpt over summer. There will probably be some more business done but happy with what we have done so far.”

Ole: “Fitness levels? I’m very happy. Of course, we gave them a programme each and they all followed it. Some are in better shape than others for reasons. Overall the squad is in very good nick, so we can get the real hard work and good quality work straight away.” #mufc [MU]

Good news about this and transfers! Been a good summer so far in regards to restructuring, planning, transfers, fitness now let’s get pre season underway.

The only 2 other interesting points from his MUTV interview- Not just a long term project we have short term goals also.
Not all players back will be involved with us this season.

Leeds United have signed midfielder Alfie Hughes from Manchester United, with the player announcing the move on social media.
The 16-year-old had only been with the Red Devils for a year following his arrival from Middlesbrough’s academy in February 2018.
However, Hughes has decided to make the 'tough decision' by leaving the Premier League giants in order to move to their rivals Leeds in the search of more opportunities.
The teenager, who plays predominantly as an attacking midfielder, is reported to have turned down a scholarship at Manchester United in order to move to West Yorkshire.
Hughes has represented England at Under-15 level, and is expected to slot into the U18 side at Elland Road next term.
He becomes the fourth capture of the summer for Leeds thus far, with Jack Harrison returning on a season-long loan deal from Manchester City and Ben White joining on loan from Brighton and Hove Albion.
Jack Clarke has returned on loan after signing permanently for Tottenham Hotspur

Been decent at Utd from what people have told me. His parents were the major factor in him leaving.

Probably better change to get game time also, not that i want to stay in champ. But we have very good youth set up, amazing u-23 coach who refused to leave for senior manager place. Won u-23 division 2. We are hoping he will take over when Bielsa someday leaves.

Glad to see other youth coming in, not only spanish and barca rejects. That could turn out still good.

Exclusive: Mino Raiola says that Paul Pogba is determined to leave MUFC this summer.
"Everyone within the club from the manager to the owner knows Paul’s wishes.
“Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that"
Story here:https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/spo

Exclusive: Mino Raiola says that Paul Pogba is determined to leave MUFC this summer.
"Everyone within the club from the manager to the owner knows Paul’s wishes.
“Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that"
Story here:https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/spo

Are you in the process of actually getting an acceptable offer or just running your mouth off all season about it? Cretins the both of them. Lukaku can do one as well... happily take Yedder right now just to see the back of these Raiola clients. Toxicity lot of 'em.

Make no mistake, Ole will be fighting a losing battle with these stirrers in the squad next season... which is what they are. When **** gets tough, they buckle.

Are you in the process of actually getting an acceptable offer or just running your mouth off all season about it? Cretins the both of them. Lukaku can do one as well... happily take Yedder right now just to see the back of these Raiola clients. Toxicity lot of 'em.

Make no mistake, Ole will be fighting a losing battle with these stirrers in the squad next season... which is what they are. When **** gets tough, they buckle.
Toxic, nothing. Put them in place. Problem is that they are mollycoddled, and their reputation means reduced punishment. If either of them stir up trouble, treat them like any other player - drop them, fine them what not. Especially because Raiola is an asshat, I'm even more determined that we don't sell until the clubs match our price. Screw it, do not want to do Raiola any favours. And honestly, if the club starts to perform, and these two want out and try to make a mess, the rest of the squad will turn against them too.

Also, just saying, but Lukaku is no longer a Raiola client. Only Pogba is.

I'm quite happy to see the back of both of them. What I do not want is to get ripped from the transaction. 150 Mn and 80 Mn is fair in today's market. Let RM/Inter pay up or shut up.

Lukaku doesn't stir. And neither are going unless we get the right fee. and he knows it. Also I think Lukaku has a different agent?

Toxic, nothing. Put them in place. Problem is that they are mollycoddled, and their reputation means reduced punishment. If either of them stir up trouble, treat them like any other player - drop them, fine them what not. Especially because Raiola is an asshat, I'm even more determined that we don't sell until the clubs match our price. Screw it, do not want to do Raiola any favours. And honestly, if the club starts to perform, and these two want out and try to make a mess, the rest of the squad will turn against them too.

Also, just saying, but Lukaku is no longer a Raiola client. Only Pogba is.

I'm quite happy to see the back of both of them. What I do not want is to get ripped from the transaction. 150 Mn and 80 Mn is fair in today's market. Let RM/Inter pay up or shut up.

Absolutely this.

I was right. Lukaku's agent is also Conte's agent.

Lukaku tbf, hasn't said anything unreasonable, turned up back to triangle a day early and has cracked on. He's not going to be a problem.

Absolutely this.

I was right. Lukaku's agent is also Conte's agent.

Lukaku tbf, hasn't said anything unreasonable, turned up back to triangle a day early and has cracked on. He's not going to be a problem.
I'm in agreement with Lukaku, yeah. He only started looking for a move after being informed that he was not first choice. At his age and his scoring ability, he needs to be a starter, so I can understand why he wants to move. Plus, his agent has been making some noise, Roberto Martinez had also made an unwitting statement, but Lukaku in general has been pretty professional. So, yeah, he's fine.

Pogba, on the other hand, turning up late to pre-season (I'm not sure if he still has, mind) and with Raiola's publicity is a problem. Club needs to stop placing him on a pedestal, he hasn't been a god at Old Trafford, nor has he had the impact of one. Treat him like any other player, and make him toe the line.

We really need to stop painting Lukaku in an innocent light guys..... he has one difficult season and wants to jack it in here. Not only does that show weak mentality to me, the most annoying thing is how he PUBLICALLY went about it before last season came to end. Months before the season was over he was spouting about wanting a new challenge. Boohoo he wasn't first-choice... don't go public with it until the season is over at least, if you have an ounce of dignity.

We really need to stop painting Lukaku in an innocent light guys..... he has one difficult season and wants to jack it in here. Not only does that show weak mentality to me, the most annoying thing is how he PUBLICALLY went about it before last season came to end. Months before the season was over he was spouting about wanting a new challenge.

This is abject nonsense, all of it. Lukaku is leaving because he's been told he's not first choice and doesn't fit Solskjaer's style. That's actually what happened. Everything else you've just made up.

You've always had a irrational hatred of Lukaku, but let's not start making things up.

It wasn't even a difficult season tbh, he was still Mourinho's love child for half the season and riding on.a no.1 carpet it the season before.

A difficult few months when Solskjaer rightfully dropped him as Rashford was playing better, toys came out the pram. Now wants to leave... it's a joke to me.

It wasn't even a difficult season tbh, he was still Mourinho's love child for half the season and riding on.a no.1 carpet it the season before.

A difficult few months when Solskjaer rightfully dropped him as Rashford was playing better, toys came out the pram. Now wants to leave... it's a joke to me.

This is all nonsense though. You're angry about something that you've made up in your head...

Back