The Manchester United Thread

If Inter's latest offer is true £60m + £15m in add ons...... our valuation is £80m.... but I hope we just take it so that we give ourselves time to replace him. Only 3 weeks left tomorrow, it's more important that we replace him than haggle over the next weeks over £5m difference.

Against Perth Glory, Manchester United recovered the ball 104 times with 33 in the final ⅓ of the pitch. The last time United achieved a high amount in either category was in a 2-1 home win against Middlesborough (31 December 2016) with 110 and 38.

A reward from pressing. Similar figures against Leeds also.

Against Perth Glory, Manchester United recovered the ball 104 times with 33 in the final ⅓ of the pitch. The last time United achieved a high amount in either category was in a 2-1 home win against Middlesborough (31 December 2016) with 110 and 38.

A reward from pressing. Similar figures against Leeds also.

I mean this is always the benefits of a manager getting a preseason in. Hopefully this is evidence that Ole is imprinting his philosophy on the squad and we will see real change and difference come kickoff of the season

If Inter's latest offer is true £60m + £15m in add ons...... our valuation is £80m.... but I hope we just take it so that we give ourselves time to replace him. Only 3 weeks left tomorrow, it's more important that we replace him than haggle over the next weeks over £5m difference.

Depends on who we replace him with. Would love it to be Pepe. In which case, whatever Lille ask for, we should ask for form Inter

Depends on who we replace him with. Would love it to be Pepe. In which case, whatever Lille ask for, we should ask for form Inter
Martial, Rashford, Pepe - that trio would be insane. And very fluid, too. But it'll be difficult to pull off Pepe. I reckon Liverpool will be in the running for him too, despite the silence recently.

Hopefully see some of Fred against Inter tomorrow even if it’s just a few mins in the second half as he’s only just started training again. Really like him as a player. If Lukaku doesn’t feature AGAIN I reckon the talks with Inter must be pretty advanced. Also do Marzio reporting there interested in Darmian last night.

Surely we can't even announce anything regarding Lukaku until we have got our signings done.... or else all the clubs will hike the prices up more.
Might not be mate but it’s odd he came back early. And still allegedly not fit to play

Surely we can't even announce anything regarding Lukaku until we have got our signings done.... or else all the clubs will hike the prices up more.

Might not be mate but it’s odd he came back early. And still allegedly not fit to play

He's been injured during training.
And zzezzy that doesn't necessarily matter, likely the club will have agreements with whoever the replacement is. Besides, if you're actually willing to sell a player there's only so much you can hike it up.

Apparently Fekir's move to Betis might be on hold....

He's been injured during training.
And zzezzy that doesn't necessarily matter, likely the club will have agreements with whoever the replacement is. Besides, if you're actually willing to sell a player there's only so much you can hike it up.

Apparently Fekir's move to Betis might be on hold....
Ooh, Fekir would be an interesting punt to take. Injury concerns still remain, mind, but otherwise, he is a class player. Can imagine him playing a Dybala role, between a 9 and a 10. Plus, he would most likely accept a rotational role. Still would like Pepe, but dunno if we can get him.

Also, any noises regarding signings? CB/CM? I'm unsure what is happening with Fernandes too.

On Lukaku: Conte: "At this moment we are talking about a player from another club. I consider him an important player for us to have a good improvement for next season. At the same time, there is a market, we know very well our situation."

By reports do you mean reddit? Because there's been nothing reputable anywhere.

Ooh, Fekir would be an interesting punt to take. Injury concerns still remain, mind, but otherwise, he is a class player. Can imagine him playing a Dybala role, between a 9 and a 10. Plus, he would most likely accept a rotational role. Still would like Pepe, but dunno if we can get him.

Also, any noises regarding signings? CB/CM? I'm unsure what is happening with Fernandes too.

Maguire continues to rumble on. Delaney believes we'll offer 50m for Fernandes in the next week or so.

United keeping a firm lid on everything it feels. I'm due up to the club in a couple of weeks for some media stuff

If anyone is wondering why United really want Maguire (rightly or wrongly)

This is why:

D_hV_QbW4AYo3ob.jpg:large

Lukaku won’t be going anywhere imo. Inter are cheap as ****!

Latest @Inter_en offer for Lukaku is €60m. Made a couple of days ago. Rejected and are miles off.

Back