The Manchester United Thread

That’s not true we have mainly played 4231 this season and only played 3 at the back about 3/4 times. The fight, desire etc is the more concerning thing for me.
That fight and desire should come from the bench also. It is highly demotivate not to see your coach on sidelines yelling etc. If he cant motivate them during games how he does it then off the pitch...

That fight and desire should come from the bench also. It is highly demotivate not to see your coach on sidelines yelling etc. If he cant motivate them during games how he does it then off the pitch...

Can’t remember the last time a manager looked SO out of his depth in the PL.

Its one of them. The longer he’s there, the more damaging it gets. I totally get those like z that want him gone ASAP. But then I can totally see the other POV that they’ve (admittedly madly through sentiment) gone all in on him so he needs sticking with.

One of them and and an up and down 2-2 (currently) doesn’t answer many questions.

Yeah agreed it looks like it hit his chest/shoulder. Why the **** did Ole go so defensive after having them on the ropes. That feels like a loss

Terrific game of football that with some great goals.

Credit for the shape/ formation change that changed the second half. Credit Sheff.Utd for never giving in.