The Manchester United Thread

Williams deserves to start on form alone. Not to mention Young has been poo. Shaw has work to get back in this 11

Midweek should see nearly no first teamers in it! It’s a nothing game we have already qualified and simply can’t risk it.

Grant
Dalot-Tuanzebe-Jones-Young
Garner-Gomes
Lingard-Mata-Chong
Greenwood

Kovar, Periera, Laird, Levitt, Ramanzani, TFM, Bailly, Matić

Last edited:
Very fortunate to only be one down. I’m more and more impressed with Sheff Utd the more I see of them.

Lad should have buried the header off the De Gea double save. Great reactions like but he made it easy with the poor header. Bad tactics again. Need to scrap the back 3 (presumably that’s down to no McTominay not there to protect. Which says little for Fred and co), and go to a 4 and man-to-man there front 2. Martial not fancying it just like Bournemouth. Regardless of the poor midfield behind him,

But just far more desire and commitment from Sheff Utd which is showing their total dominance.

Some very lenient officiating too. Wonder how long that will last? Some real meaty tattles flying around.

Belter goal that.

If you didn’t know better, you’d think the team in black were the team that’s just come up from the Championship.

No desire, no shape, no nothing.

He saw 1-2 game luckyly over the line with back 3 and now he only plays this way.
True that bad injuries, but cant hide behind these.

And still thing that bothers me with him. Sheff coach talking and waving team in the sideline, he just sits there mucked in sadness like every game...

The club is ******* ****. We've put ourselves in a situation of sacking a club legend. It makes it even easier now with Poch available

He saw 1-2 game luckyly over the line with back 3 and now he only plays this way.
True that bad injuries, but cant hide behind these.
That’s not true we have mainly played 4231 this season and only played 3 at the back about 3/4 times. The fight, desire etc is the more concerning thing for me.

Sad when Lingard is suppose to come on to be a game changer. And your starting CM pair are Fred and Periera. Ole deffo on borrowed time now imo. This has been woeful on every level today!

Glum looking at the bench also!