The Manchester United Thread

****** bottled it, ffs. A point is as bad as a loss in our position of the table.
Agree! Wtf sit back after taking the lead and having them on the ropes. Not very often I’m angry after a match but that’s peed me right off. As soon as Martial went off there defence didn’t have the same threat and could push higher up.

Fair play for changing the formation etc. But ruined it all with the last sub

Agree! Wtf sit back after taking the lead and having them on the ropes. Not very often I’m angry after a match but that’s peed me right off. As soon as Martial went off there defence didn’t have the same threat and could push higher up.

Fair play for changing the formation etc. But ruined it all with the last sub

Ole's reaction at the end as well annoyed me, smiling and laughing with one of their players. Does he class this as a success?

I really wanted this to be a turning point, but in the end it feels like another disappointment as you say.

We had Mourinho who had the coaching skills but couldn’t manage the personality’s. now we have Ole who can manage the players but can’t coach us very well :/

FB_IMG_1574643869372__01.jpg

This happened right before Sheffield United's first goal. Guess who the odd man out is ?

BadSambague
Congrats to Noam Emeran for the signing of his first pro-contract with @manutd #football #sports #Manchester #premierleague #lawyer
View image on Twitter

09:11 - 25 Nov 2019 · Manchester, England
Twitter Ads information and privacy

But it was ultimately Ole's choice to play Jones, sure the options are limited but he did have Garner on the bench.

Even if we forget all that though, we were outplayed in that game for a good 60 mins, then we had a good 10-15 mins and then Solskjaer's change invited their goal.

So ultimately we can't deny that he messed up from the start with the formation and at the end with the defensive alteration.

I don't understand how Emery is under serious pressure if Ole isn't?

But it was ultimately Ole's choice to play Jones, sure the options are limited but he did have Garner on the bench.

Even if we forget all that though, we were outplayed in that game for a good 60 mins, then we had a good 10-15 mins and then Solskjaer's change invited their goal.

So ultimately we can't deny that he messed up from the start with the formation and at the end with the defensive alteration.

I don't understand how Emery is under serious pressure if Ole isn't?
Tbh 99% of fans were happy with the formation. But we simply didn’t have the players to play it effectively. If Rojo was playing instead of Jones and we had a better CM then Pereria available it would of worked. In hindsight yes the negative substitution didn’t work out but most managers would of done the same to see out the game.

The 3rd goal conceded was just comedy gold all round from all involved officials included.

U18s Premier League Cup - West Brom vs Manchester United

Currently 2-3 up after being 2-0 down after 10. 3 penalties in the match so far. McCann with 2 pens for us and Forson just got our 3rd very highly rated Swedish AM we poached from Spurs. Shortire, forson, Sotona, iqbal, Mejbri all been superb so far

Delighted for U18s Max Taylor! Just found out hes gonna be in the travelling squad for Thursday. Only 6 months ago he was thinking of hanging it up after a long fight with cancer. Now he’s back and playing well and travels with the first team squad. Chuffed for the lad! :)

jb8521
@jb_8521
· 1h
Matej Kovar, Max Taylor, Dishon Bernard, Teden Mengi, Ethan Galbraith, Arnau Puigmal, James Garner, Dylan Levitt, Tahith Chong, Angel Gomes, Ethan Laird, Dmani Mellor, Largie Ramazani & Mason Greenwood all traveling to Astana

Only Grant, Shaw, TFM older players who travelled

Oh yes :)