The Manchester United Thread

Absolutely buzzing for the Palace match. They have been absolutely dreadful there first 2 games. And we have been very encouraging showing signs of what this young team could be under Ole. No games easy and all but think this could be a tonking by 3/4 goals. OT will be buzzing and I hope Pogba gets absolutely fantastic support and rips Palace an absolute new one :)

Just seen no new injuries from last week.

Absolutely buzzing for the Palace match. They have been absolutely dreadful there first 2 games. And we have been very encouraging showing signs of what this young team could be under Ole. No games easy and all but think this could be a tonking by 3/4 goals. OT will be buzzing and I hope Pogba gets absolutely fantastic support and rips Palace an absolute new one :)

Just seen no new injuries from last week.

A welcome change in topic.

Agreed hoping we put palace to the sword and continue the growth we've shown in the first 2 games

A welcome change in topic.

Agreed hoping we put palace to the sword and continue the growth we've shown in the first 2 games
Agreed don’t get why some people are so angry at the Wolves draw. Especially after last seasons woes there where they literally played us off the park. Baring 15 min spell for them at the start of the second half it was the complete opposite. Will be a good point come the end of the season. Especially the amount of teams that drop more points there.

Agreed don’t get why some people are so angry at the Wolves draw. Especially after last seasons woes there where they literally played us off the park. Baring 15 min spell for them at the start of the second half it was the complete opposite. Will be a good point come the end of the season. Especially the amount of teams that drop more points there.

Martial is playing better, I mean Pogba missed a penalty so all in all we should have won and you're right wolves did not dictate the play we did. Early season game which showed progress which as a rebuilding side is what we all should want to see

Dunno really, last season it seemed similar, we had more possession and couldn't break them down in first half especially. Not even sure Wolves will be as good as people expect again this season, with Europa League that will hit them like it does everyone.

It's progress in the sense that we got the point rather than last season when we lost, but I still felt disappointed that with all the possession we did have, we couldn't create more. This is where I feel we may struggle this season, against teams who sit deep and with our lack of spark in midfield if you take Pogba away.

Dunno really, last season it seemed similar, we had more possession and couldn't break them down in first half especially. Not even sure Wolves will be as good as people expect again this season, with Europa League that will hit them like it does everyone.

It's progress in the sense that we got the point rather than last season when we lost, but I still felt disappointed that with all the possession we did have, we couldn't create more. This is where I feel we may struggle this season, against teams who sit deep and with our lack of spark in midfield if you take Pogba away.
Most of the match they didn’t have a sniff especially on the counter from which is polar opposites of last season. NO team creates many chances against Wolves especially at home. They are super well drilled

We're definitely better. And we already have that answer, which is why we should have started Mata. I hope he starts against Palce

Dafuq happened to this site, totally wiped from Google and seemingly loads of posts have been removed.

Dafuq happened to this site, totally wiped from Google and seemingly loads of posts have been removed.
NB! the link seems loading but works.

It is crazy to think how much we relay into servers etc. In our games, movies, pictures, etc

Big game today reds. Gonna be a tough one especially with one fit CM. Happy the sites back up.

Sheffield United gave us by far and away the toughest game we've had all season. Let's put it this way, we won't have to work harder to win any football match than we had to there a few months back.

Wilder has them superbly drilled and the spirit within the group to go full out for the full 90 is superb. Nothing but the utmost admiration for what he's doing there. All they lack, naturally, is that lil' bit of extra quality to convert chances but all things being equal, they won't be in ANY danger of going down this season.

Nobody should be fooled by 'it's only Sheffield United.' They are where they are on merit and proper hard graft.

Sheffield United gave us by far and away the toughest game we've had all season. Let's put it this way, we won't have to work harder to win any football match than we had to there a few months back.

Wilder has them superbly drilled and the spirit within the group to go full out for the full 90 is superb. Nothing but the utmost admiration for what he's doing there. All they lack, naturally, is that lil' bit of extra quality to convert chances but all things being equal, they won't be in ANY danger of going down this season.

Nobody should be fooled by 'it's only Sheffield United.' They are where they are on merit and proper hard graft.

Be good to see them today as well, Wilder seems to be gaining a bit of a reputation.

Just to catch up on some results.

U23s won 3-0 at OT against Middlesbrough on Friday infront of a good crowd Ramanzani with 2 and Levitt with one.

Our youngest ever u18s side put out drew 1-1 to top of the cup table Brighton. Shola Shortire with our goal. 5 debuts including 69 gl signing Meija from Zaragoza in the summer. Unluckily went off after rolling his ankle.

And the Women’s won in the cup 11-1 on Thursday night. And are currently 1-0 up in the WSL1 after James scored.

Interested to see no Gomes, Chong feature for the u23s. Expect to see them in the squad today or starting midweek.

3-0 Utd women’s after 68 mins. Galton with her second. Hanson with the assist.

4-0. Zelem with a peno after Kirsty Hanson brought down.

4-0 FT

Last edited:
United’s squad has arrived at Bramall Lane and these are the 21 players that are in it:
De Gea, Kovar, Grant; Wan-Bissaka, Jones, Tuanzebe, Maguire, Lindelof, Williams, Young; Garner, Fred, Pereira, Gomes, Lingard, Mata; James, Martial, Rashford, Chong, Greenwood