The Manchester United Thread

Wasted to many opportunities. Lacked quality and a bit of composure in vital moments. Gonna get that with young players. A few more additions and we won’t be far off imo. There goal should of not even counted tbh. Frustrating again but not the worst result either.

Greenwood aka RVP Mk2 :) is gonna be some player. Nothing I didn’t know and some thought I was off my rocker when I said he would definitely get double figures this season......

The most frustrating thing is that top 4 is so open and yet we'll still likely screw it up.

There are two types of United teams: United vs Big teams and United vs small teams lol.

Our next 3 league games are against watford, Burnley and Newcastle but I'd be more confident if we faced city, Liverpool and Chelsea
Summed up perfectly by Souness and the a few other pundits we lack quality in CM. Till that’s resolved it will continue. A different attacking option would of helped.

Summed up perfectly by Souness and the a few other pundits we lack quality in CM. Till that’s resolved it will continue. A different attacking option would of helped.

It goes deeper then that, even when we had Pogba before, we struggle with low block teams like Wolves.

The most frustrating thing is that top 4 is so open and yet we'll still likely screw it up.
Maybe mate. It’s still to play for but need to start nicking these games till glaring squad issues are resolved and Pogba is back to add much needed creativity.

It goes deeper then that, even when we had Pogba before, we struggle with low block teams like Wolves.
Pogba alone isn’t enough. We have no number 10. And all our other CMs can’t create, dictate or contribute in any other way but putting in a shift.

Plus our attack is young and gonna be inconsistent. We need Haaland in Jan to give us another option and some good quality rotation wise.

FB_IMG_1576427378744.jpg

We weren't too bad tbh. We had a decent amount of chances but couldn't but them away. Everton didn't create a single clear cut chance in the game and boom, they get slightly lucky with an OG (should've been a foul on DDG). It is what it is I guess

View attachment 10053

We weren't too bad tbh. We had a decent amount of chances but couldn't but them away. Everton didn't create a single clear cut chance in the game and boom, they get slightly lucky with an OG (should've been a foul on DDG). It is what it is I guess
Exactly. Just watch KDB goal now. If we had a player with that quality/composure given our chances around the box we would of won comfortably today. How the **** can Lingard miss that from 4 yards out in the opening mins. Then how many shots did we slash wide or over from 18 yards mainly James and Fred today.

Love big Dunc taking off Kean after that terrible, lazy and unispired 20 mins whicn he played like a kickabout at the park. Even when Dunc was shouting at him at the sidelines to press. **** the players feelings in this case if you can't follow the managers instructions then you will get hauled off.

Watching that second goal and seeing the defending. Im sure a back four of FM base regulars could do better. Probably wouldn't be able to play a highline if we had Scouse at the back though...
lmao! Yeah there defence is poor but his pure quality and composure on either foot with passing or shooting is WC!

OGS says he doesn't want to comment on trip to Austria. On Haaland: "He knows what he wants to do and knows what he is going to do."

This is telling! And shows our serious lack of quality in the middle of the park and how much we miss Pogba!

PL games in which we have had 55% possession or more:

⚪ vs Wolves (63.4%)
❌ vs Palace (70.8%)
⚪ vs Southampton (56.5%)
⚪ vs Arsenal (55.1%)
❌ vs Newcastle (67.8%)
⚪ vs Sheffield (58.6%)
⚪ vs Aston Villa (59.3%)

0 — 5 — 2 record.

We have 72.1% vs Everton right now…

Halands manager today:

“It’s a lot of speculation, and you know I won’t comment on that, but Erling has had a fantastic career at Salzburg, and he knows what he wants to do.” (Translated)

Bild and Kicker saying Dortmund are no longer confident and Utds are faves after last weeks events. Ornstein also reporting the meetings with player and people where very encouraging.

Would like to see this if he comes in Jan.

DDG
AWB- Tuanzebe- Maguire-Shaw

Mctominay- Pogba
Martial

James-Haland-Rashford