The Manchester United Thread

Tyton

Jan 15, 2012
So apparently The Sun reporter was present during the incident at Woodward's house. I'm sure it's all a complete coincidence, sheer stroke of chance that he just happened to be passing by.

This is a definitely entirely plausible.

Reactions: dilakh2

woolly

Jul 23, 2011
So apparently The Sun reporter was present during the incident at Woodward's house. I'm sure it's all a complete coincidence, sheer stroke of chance that he just happened to be passing by.

This is a definitely entirely plausible.
No coincidence the paper was tipped off by the mindless idiots who carried out the attack no surprise there. The gutter press have their fingers in pies in every area of society.

Reactions: Theatre of Dreams83
Dec 13, 2017
#mufc a very young Under-23s lost 2-1 against Benfica in Lisbon, despite a goal by Aidan Barlow. #mufc XI : Mastny (Mee 46); Neville, Mengi (c) (McCann 46), Devine, McGhee; Galbraith, Levitt (Mejbri 46); Barlow, Helm (Wellens 46), Traore (Haygarth 46); Ramazani (Stanley 46)

Bujakaa92

Premium
Oct 27, 2017

Good to see him banging them goals even more now.

But still begs the question about United medical team. Basically, Lukaku had a malfunctioning digestive system last season and at Inter they found out about it and he lost already 3kg in 12 days and you can see how his performance is going up.

zzeezzy

Jan 4, 2010

But still begs the question about United medical team. Basically, Lukaku had a malfunctioning digestive system last season and at Inter they found out about it and he lost already 3kg in 12 days and you can see how his performance is going up.
Always expected him to do well, when he's the main man and starts every week then he usually will score goals. But Sanchez has been a total calamity there just like he was here. Can't wait to see the back of that guy, one of the worst signings in the modern era for me.

Reactions: Legend Incredible

Vanjagl

Premium
Jul 14, 2010
www.fm-balkan.com

Yet he still cant score against teams with decent defenders.

steveorobbo

Feb 5, 2015
Mr Ed at it again. Giving the fans just a bit of hope things will turn round in the summer only to sign one player in 3 months then blame it on the Euro's and not being able to speak to players. I'll believe it when I see it lol

Dec 13, 2017
Mr Ed at it again. Giving the fans just a bit of hope things will turn round in the summer only to sign one player in 3 months then blame it on the Euro's and not being able to speak to players. I'll believe it when I see it lol
Ducker seems to think 4 signings in the summer 3 major and one potential being Jude Bellingham. 1 STR, 1FWD, 1CM. Smalling, Sanchez, Rojo all likely to leave on permanent deals. Mata to be given an ambassador role. And it’s undecided if Matic will stay for 1 more yr.

Reactions: steveorobbo
Dec 13, 2017
It seems we priced Chelsea out with our offer for Sancho if Matt Law who is considered the best Chelsea source is anything to go by. And that’s why they went straight for there number 2 Ziyach.

Nizaar Kinsella who is a Chelsea correspondent also reported afew months back that we had a £119m offer on the table for Sancho.

• Haha
Reactions: Scouseinthehouse