Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

The Manchester United Thread

Reaction score
So apparently The Sun reporter was present during the incident at Woodward's house. I'm sure it's all a complete coincidence, sheer stroke of chance that he just happened to be passing by.

This is a definitely entirely plausible.
No coincidence the paper was tipped off by the mindless idiots who carried out the attack no surprise there. The gutter press have their fingers in pies in every area of society.

Reaction score
#mufc a very young Under-23s lost 2-1 against Benfica in Lisbon, despite a goal by Aidan Barlow. #mufc XI : Mastny (Mee 46); Neville, Mengi (c) (McCann 46), Devine, McGhee; Galbraith, Levitt (Mejbri 46); Barlow, Helm (Wellens 46), Traore (Haygarth 46); Ramazani (Stanley 46)

Premium
Reaction score
Reaction score
Good to see him banging them goals even more now.

But still begs the question about United medical team. Basically, Lukaku had a malfunctioning digestive system last season and at Inter they found out about it and he lost already 3kg in 12 days and you can see how his performance is going up.
Always expected him to do well, when he's the main man and starts every week then he usually will score goals. But Sanchez has been a total calamity there just like he was here. Can't wait to see the back of that guy, one of the worst signings in the modern era for me.

Premium
Reaction score

Good to see him banging them goals even more now.

But still begs the question about United medical team. Basically, Lukaku had a malfunctioning digestive system last season and at Inter they found out about it and he lost already 3kg in 12 days and you can see how his performance is going up.
Yet he still cant score against teams with decent defenders.

Reaction score
Mr Ed at it again. Giving the fans just a bit of hope things will turn round in the summer only to sign one player in 3 months then blame it on the Euro's and not being able to speak to players. I'll believe it when I see it lol

Reaction score
Mr Ed at it again. Giving the fans just a bit of hope things will turn round in the summer only to sign one player in 3 months then blame it on the Euro's and not being able to speak to players. I'll believe it when I see it lol
Ducker seems to think 4 signings in the summer 3 major and one potential being Jude Bellingham. 1 STR, 1FWD, 1CM. Smalling, Sanchez, Rojo all likely to leave on permanent deals. Mata to be given an ambassador role. And it’s undecided if Matic will stay for 1 more yr.

Reaction score
It seems we priced Chelsea out with our offer for Sancho if Matt Law who is considered the best Chelsea source is anything to go by. And that’s why they went straight for there number 2 Ziyach.

Nizaar Kinsella who is a Chelsea correspondent also reported afew months back that we had a £119m offer on the table for Sancho.

Reaction score
Paul Hirst in the Times saying CL won’t be the deciding factor in Sancho next move. John Cross who is good on the London clubs says Chelsea won’t be in the running after signing Ziyech and due to huge agent fees on top of the transfer.

Hirst, Castles, Robson also saying that Utd trying to sign Sancho since he was a city will is helping them being at front of the cue and talks between the 2 parties have never stopped. All say if not Utd it will likely be Madrid but that would depend on them offloading a lot of players and freeing up wages. And all the above pretty much say Werner is a huge favourite to end up at Pool despite Utds interest.

Reports in Germany saying he would want 250k a week or more in wages.