The Manchester United Thread

Someone clearly hasn't watched Telles. I'd argue Telles would start over Shaw

He may well but point being was neither scare you as a starting threat.for CL team.

I’d have waited a summer window personally for better if that was the best upgrade option right now as he asked what views were on those players if signed.

But then I think Utd would be far better served with a Max Aaron-esq FB the other side rather then the Nathanial Clyne-esq one you have at RB if that’s the way Solksjaer wants to play so yanno? Shrugs.

Would it be outlandish to say I'd prefer if we get no one than get Cavani and Dembele or pay what Dortmund are asking? Sure, it'll screw us short term but long term, I'd send out a message that we won't bend over to asinine transfer demands.

Dortmund aren’t asking anything mate. This needs to be let go. They haven’t asked for anything since they went into camp and ended any chance of a sale.

It’s just click-bait bunkum that’s kept this sorry embarrassment rolling all summer.

You could tip up now with €120 million in crisp bank notes and Zorc would more than likely still tell you where to go.

Great win 3-0 for the women’s team. Second goal was scored by young new signing Russo with a great solo effort beating 3 players from deep then rounding the keeper to slot away nicely. 3rd goal was a header from Jane Ross after a great cross from superstar signing Tobin Heath on her debut not long after coming on. Other new superstar signing Christen Press came on after 80 mins and hit the post with a great effort.

He may well but point being was neither scare you as a starting threat.for CL team.

I’d have waited a summer window personally for better if that was the best upgrade option right now as he asked what views were on those players if signed.

But then I think Utd would be far better served with a Max Aaron-esq FB the other side rather then the Nathanial Clyne-esq one you have at RB if that’s the way Solksjaer wants to play so yanno? Shrugs.

Scouse, again, have your watched Telles? ? I'd argue he's better than even Regullion

The ideal situation was to have 2 fullbacks where one is ultra offensive while the other being ultra defensive (i.e. AWB). My ideal LB would've been Theo Hernandez from AC milan tbh but Telles isn't far off at all

Alex Talles is one of the best attacking FB in Europe. Being criminally underrated in here. Same was being said for Bruno because it’s the Portuguese league ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Scouse, again, have your watched Telles? ? I'd argue he's better than even Regullion

The ideal situation was to have 2 fullbacks where one is ultra offensive while the other being ultra defensive (i.e. AWB). My ideal LB would've been Theo Hernandez from AC milan tbh but Telles isn't far off at all
He’s miles better than Regullion it’s not even a debate.

Alex Talles is one of the best attacking FB in Europe. Being criminally underrated in here. Same was being said for Bruno because it’s the Portuguese league ??‍♂️??‍♂️

He isn’t IMHO. He’s another Shaw/ Chilwall. No consistency and an average all round game.. (But that’s subjective and a pointless debate.).

But I never put any knock on him from being Portuguese/ playing in a sub-standard league.

He isn’t IMHO. He’s another Dhaw/ Chilwall. (But that’s subjective and a pointless debate.).

But I never put any knock on him from being Portuguese/ playing in a sub-standard league.
Tbf mate was talking about you on the second part. Mostly Chelsea, Arsenal, City fans. Which is funny as he’s been linked with then.

Got to take exception to that mate.

Fat head Bruce was a solid, hard-knock, old school stopper type defender who was a very good leader of men.

Maguire just has a very expensive couch head
Pallister & Bruce individually were not the best when you stack them up against the best CBs to have played. However as a partnership those two are probably one of the best of all time.

Thing with Telles seems to be that he is in no hurray to leave. He loves Porto and wants them best as he right now belongs to that club, glad to see he his not making any fuss right now. He will get ton more money with sing in fee if he signs for free in few montsh as there will be more competition for United.

For Porto money from CL would be higher that United can offer and Telles is key component to get there. They are no hurry to sell either as you have left it so late into the window and where would they get replecment so fast.

Thing with Telles seems to be that he is in no hurray to leave. He loves Porto and wants them best as he right now belongs to that club, glad to see he his not making any fuss right now. He will get ton more money with sing in fee if he signs for free in few montsh as there will be more competition for United.

For Porto money from CL would be higher that United can offer and Telles is key component to get there. They are no hurry to sell either as you have left it so late into the window and where would they get replecment so fast.
All reports I’ve seen have said he’s keen to join Utd now his agent has said the same in some Portuguese press. Speaking to a couple of Porto fans yesterday they are in serious serious financial troubles hence why they are trying to get the best deal but will ultimately let him go last min for less than they want and simply won’t let him leave for nothing with the financial issues. Porto will get CL even without Telles.

Also funny how I watched them last night lose and he couldn’t even be arsed to put in a tackle or hardly any effort for that fact. Not actions of a man that’s clearly looking to stay.

He isn’t IMHO. He’s another Shaw/ Chilwall. No consistency and an average all round game.. (But that’s subjective and a pointless debate.).

11 goals and 8 assists last season from a fullback is Shaw/chiwell level? He averaged 2 chances created per game and 2.3 crosses as well? Okay, now I know you haven't watched him especially comparing him to that fraud Chiwell.

Lol Milan just confirmed it

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

AC Milan

@acmilan

Official Statement: @DalotDiogo

➡️

http://acmi.land/OSDalot Comunicato Ufficiale: Diogo Dalot

➡️

http://acmi.land/CUDalot #ReadyToUnleash #SempreMilan

Pallister & Bruce individually were not the best when you stack them up against the best CBs to have played. However as a partnership those two are probably one of the best of all time.

Pallister was a fine ball-playing defender mate. Quick, great the air. Positionally sound. And real classy on the ball. Wasn't he the most expensive defender ever when Utd signed him?

Best CH in Britain at the time along with Des Walker and Richard Gough.

*Edit* Considering Hansen was coming to the end and suffering with his knees. Same Paul McGrath.