The Manchester United Thread

As big a joke as the red was, you can’t raise your arms like that. Martial runs the risk as soon as he does. Lamela’s a tart like all the same.

This is one of the most shambolic defensive displays I’ve seen in a LING time. ‘Spurs should be 5/6 up here.

**** Glazers, Judge, Woodward and anyone who gave green light on Magure transfer. Also **** Anthony Taylor and **** football and what became of it.

Yeah, when I said you’d finish 5th in my predictions .....

WTF was I thinking? ?‍♂️

As big a joke as the red was, you can’t raise your arms like that. Martial runs the risk as soon as he does. Lamela’s a tart like all the same.

This is one of the most shambolic defensive displays I’ve seen in a LING time. ‘Spurs should be 5/6 up here.

Give it time mate. Spurs will get there. There's really no organization at all. One must wonder if this is the first time all 4 defenders played with each other

They've just given up, there is no organisation and no leaders when things start going south.

Cmon Ole, get your ars out of your seat, your team needs you. Sick of him looking with glazed look to nowhere. Or like last game watched something from ipad, would not surprise if it was netflix.
Zero passion from the sideline, what should the players think? It is dead silent stadium where managers can make on going changes fast and everyone can hear them. But nope, he stays comfy in his chair. This is biggest thing I dont like in him.

Give it time mate. Spurs will get there. There's really no organization at all. One must wonder if this is the first time all 4 defenders played with each other

You can justifiably slate the owners and the accountant for another shambolic window.

But by the same token, you have to seriously ask questions of Solksjaer and his staff as to just WTF they do through the week in training? Because this isn’t a well coached side in any way, shape or form.

You can justifiably slate the owners and the accountant for another shambolic window.

But by the same token, you have to seriously ask questions of Solksjaer and his staff as to just WTF they do through the week in training? Because this isn’t a well coached side in any way, shape or form.
Exactly. I hear he's just solely focused on fitness and nothing else. I mean, Leeds look far better drilled than us. It's incredible

Exactly. I hear he's just solely focused on fitness and nothing else. I mean, Leeds look far better drilled than us. It's incredible
Leeds are a Bielsa coached side, they probably are better drilled and coachedd than most teams in the PL.

We, on the other hand, are shambles. This is depressing. And what is Solskjaer doing with his team? I'm again echoing what I said earlier (and probably what a lot of people are stating) - our players would be playing a lot better under someone like Poch, with better transitions and better playing, FFS.

Christ the Bailey stamp looks terrible looking at it back HT.

He should have followed Martial into an early bath. And that’s a stone walk sending off looking at it again. Yeah, Lamela is a tart and didn’t hurt him at all. But you can’t raise your arms like that and expect to get away with it in this day and age.