The Manchester United Thread

2 academy lads have left for Burnley.

jb8521
@jb_8521
Best of luck to Owen Dodgson & Calen Gallagher-Allison at Burnley

Managers still dream of managing Barcelona despite the **** show they have going on lol
Real never have any problems either. The draw of the name is the key factor. After all given the choice between United with a S*** board or the likes of Millwall with a money no object most managers would still go for the name over the money (Even Man City had problems getting a top name when the oil money first arrived).

You have to pay to read such a nonesense? No one never at any point in his career was going to pay 100m let alone the price quoted in that article. Also if United can get 80m right now, they would bite your hand off.
There is decent article inside, you are basing assumptions from the valuation numbers, not something clubs are offering. And you played close to this numbre and some people still call him WC("on his day").
United defiantly want to try make even with him and pump as much money out of him, but no club would even put out 50mil for him. The point of the article was rather that he probably just will sit out his contract.

There is decent article inside, you are basing assumptions from the valuation numbers, not something clubs are offering. And you played close to this numbre and some people still call him WC("on his day").
United defiantly want to try make even with him and pump as much money out of him, but no club would even put out 50mil for him. The point of the article was rather that he probably just will sit out his contract.
That’s weird there was lots of talk just last week that he was gonna sign a new deal. The press basically no nothing.

He’ll end up rivalling Alexis Sanchez for the ‘Biggest Waste of Money of all Time’ title when he’s done.

He’ll end up rivalling Alexis Sanchez for the ‘Biggest Waste of Money of all Time’ title when he’s done.

Nah, I think he's safe from that. He did have a good first season under JM (he was pivotal to winning the Europa league and COC).

He's contributed more to Sanchez ever did.

Nah, I think he's safe from that. He did have a good first season under JM (he was pivotal to winning the Europa league and COC).

He's contributed more to Sanchez ever did.

I do believe I have contributed more to Utd than Sanchez ever did. I’ve seen Utd live more times than he has for one. ?

What’s the COC?