The Manchester United Thread

Love this guy. Absolute quality and works his bollocks off and plays with so much intensity and passion😍🏹

Attachments

• 32EEF1B4-6C77-47CB-A889-C33DFB6B7CC2.jpeg
    32EEF1B4-6C77-47CB-A889-C33DFB6B7CC2.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 27
Maybe not but some clubs managed more than others as well.

Every club had around the same time-frame. If they got 3/4 weeks they did well.

Not having a proper pre-season has been a big contributor to the record number of muscle injuries across the league.

Not having a proper pre-season has been a big contributor to the record number of muscle injuries across the league.
Promoted clubs think played few more weeks after PL ended in summer + playoffs. Final was I think beginning of august. Wheres europa teams got first GW free this season promoted clubs did not.

Promoted clubs think played few more weeks after PL ended in summer + playoffs. Final was I think beginning of august. Wheres europa teams got first GW free this season promoted clubs did not.

The horrific pandemic situation has F every club over.

Muscular injuries may have gone up but how much of that is due to tiredness and how much is down to the preseason training programme of clubs is also open to debate. As for going on about the time frames it's interesting to note the number of pre-season games each club had some clubs managed 4+ games whilst others managed 1 equal pre-seasons I think not.

Muscular injuries may have gone up but how much of that is due to tiredness and how much is down to the preseason training programme of clubs is also open to debate. As for going on about the time frames it's interesting to note the number of pre-season games each club had some clubs managed 4+ games whilst others managed 1 equal pre-seasons I think not.

Eh, some teams had 3 preseason matches like spurs for example. We only had the 1 behind closed doors vs AV

Thats down to personal choice at the respective individual clubs. As any pre-season is.

But the time frame to train and prepare was similar across the board. How many games a particular club chose to play is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Thats down to personal choice at the respective individual clubs. As any pre-season is.

But the time frame to train and prepare was similar across the board. How many games a particular club chose to play is irrelevant.
Maybe all those extra games Liverpool played has resulted in all their muscular problems after all they did manage to fit in 4 games....

Maybe all those extra games Liverpool played has resulted in all their muscular problems after all they did manage to fit in 4 games....

3. 2 on a truncated weeks training camp preparing for the CS opener. With the third coming through the International break before the PL opener for lads that weren’t called up. Which any club coiod have arranged. .

This is the maddest non-discussion I’ve been involved in for a while so there is that.

Last edited:
3. 2 on a truncated weeks training camp preparing for the CS opener. With the third coming through the International break before the PL opener for lads that weren’t called up. Which any club coiod have arranged. .

This is the maddest non-discussion I’ve been involved in for a while so there is that.
So why have you bothered to keep replying lol

Another player leaving for family reasons. Real shame as he’s super talented. **** pandemic!

Óskar Utd

@oskarutd

Bejger having a medical on Friday. "As we managed to determine, Łukasz Bejger is to undergo medical tests on Friday and after passing them, he will sign a contract with Śląsk Wrocław, to which he will go from the reserves of Manchester United."