The Manchester United Thread

The breakaway that Utd nearly had with Pogba on the ball and instead of a ball down the channel, he tries to flick the ball past Declan Rice who tackles him. God what an infuriating player he is. Watch him score the winner or something and the Pogba fan boys will come out in full force.
You called for it. Absolute world class goal from Pogba for 1-1

We've been a different team with Bruno on the pitch. Not just his ability but his leadership as well

I don’t see what else you could possibly do but award that goal?

It’s like marginal off-sides where the advantage should be given to the attacking team instead of this ‘no tolerance’ bollocks. If you can’t tell the balls in or out then the advantage should go to the attacking team.

The amount of people without masks was noticeable the stands. So much for that.

I was mislead **** it! Yers all made out West Ham were playing sparkling total football. But I got to see the opposite and a really decent last half hour from Utd!

Sneaky bastards!

Well real Jekyl and Hyde that. Different team once Bruno and Rashford came on. Pogba kept it simple in that half which is when he’s at his best. Greenwood is a WC finisher! Still don’t get why McTominey played the full 90. Thought Henderson had a good debut and Mata linked up play well and that pass was pure filth.

The amount of people without masks was noticeable the stands. So much for that.

I was mislead **** it! Yers all made out West Ham were playing sparkling total football. But I got to see the opposite and a really decent last half hour from Utd!

Sneaky bastards!
A game of 2 halves that. West Ham could've scored 5 in the first, United could've scored 5 in the 2nd

Having registered 2 assists in the first half vs. Liverpool, Noam Emeran has now been directly involved in 7 goals [2 gls and 5 assists] in 7 U18 Premier League appearances this season. Such a joy to watch.

With our awful start, we're 2 points away from 1st? The season is shaping up to be the poorest since Leicester. I predict who ever wins the pl would finish with 79-85 points although I feel Dilakh would probably do a better job here ?

With our awful start, we're 2 points away from 1st? The season is shaping up to be the poorest since Leicester. I predict who ever wins the pl would finish with 79-85 points although I feel Dilakh would probably do a better job here ?
Ill recruit Scouse as my head scout but he will end up signing Clyne even though Wan Bissaka is already at the club. TOD will be my Assistant Manager and tell me everything will be okay even though I lost 5 nil or something. Not bad not bad at all...

Nah. I’d say it’s not a ‘poor league’ as much as the current table is down to the unprecedented circumstance.we are currently in. (And L’pool’s ridiculous injury crisis but this isn’t the thread.).

Normally it starts levelling off after 10 games but that will probably be more after 20 this season.

Speaking from a Champions perspective and who’s the biggest threat to take that crown from us, with no disrespect to the two London clubs currently above us in the table and those close below, there’s honestly only City’s results I still look for every week.

Still quietly confident we’ll end up retaining it by double figures with City a chunk above everyone else.

The rest of the top 4/ Europa places is fixing to be a real tight battle again though.