The Manchester United Thread

I missed the game, have to catch the highlights of the derby!

I mean I’m happy to have another 5 point swing on them as we’ll doubtless have this tea-time but City’s approach yesterday .....

I totally get Utd being pragmatic after the European carnage. They couldn’t afford a Derby walloping on top. (Exactly what Arsenal madly didn’t do last Sunday in their big derby.). But City being equally as safety first and not committing men forward was the bizarre one and made for such a turgid, sterile game with no intensity to speak of.

I’d be far happier being a Utd fan than a City fan after that all things considered.

We created practically nothing at home, where is the progress.. we beat these twice last season and don’t tell me City weren’t there for the taking.

All that was another bottle job cowardly performance, just like Chelsea, Arsenal and Leipzig which backfired but this time we got the draw we were craving there.

Im just bored to death with United, there is no project, no rebuild, Ole is just Woodward puppet to disguise that. At this point we should be seeing a concrete style of play, can anyone tell me what it is?

We created practically nothing at home, where is the progress.. we beat these twice last season and don’t tell me City weren’t there for the taking.

All that was another bottle job cowardly performance, just like Chelsea, Arsenal and Leipzig which backfired but this time we got the draw we were craving there.

Im just bored to death with United, there is no project, no rebuild, Ole is just Woodward puppet to disguise that. At this point we should be seeing a concrete style of play, can anyone tell me what it is?

I believe we were setup to hit city on the break like last season. Issue is Guardiola, weirdly enough, didn't commit men forward and played with 2 holding mids as well.

That's the difference and that scares me a bit. It seems like teams have figured us out.

Another thing, we REALLY need to rest the likes of AWB and Bruno. They both looked gassed yesterday.

Utds Women won 1-2 against Reading keeping our unbeaten record and us top of the league.

An the u23s drew 2-2 in a right humdinger of a derby against City. What a match red cards, penalties, scraps and a few challenges that would of been dodgy even in the 70/80s with a few ****** bodies by the end of the 90.

Na I would rather go for it tbh. Yeah there playing well but tbh we still have a stronger/ strong enough squad to be doing well in all comps. But there are some of our younger players that should get some mins. Possibly Elanga, Mejbri, Galbraith, Mengzi, Pellistri and Traore when he signs in Jan

On the positive side, it has to be a win Thursday right?

Even Utd couldn’t F it up against the worst ever PL side surely?
This is Ole's United you are talking about consistency isn't their strong point (unlike Sheff Utd who have been S *** all season (makes you wonder how much of the success of the last two seasons was really down to Henderson's goalkeeping).