The Manchester United Thread

Shocking that such a tactically astute coach in Bielsa would play right into our palm like that. How do you play such an expansive style of football against one of the best counter attacking teams in Europe?

Shocking that such a tactically astute coach in Bielsa would play right into our palm like that. How do you play such an expansive style of football against one of the best counter attacking teams in Europe?
If I didn't know better, I would think you're Leeds fan.

I don't know what Sky Sports commentators are smoking, Leeds is 6-2 down and they still are saying how they are more dominant team if you ignore the scoreline.

Yeah, they are orgasming over Bielsa. I get it, his sides always continue to attack, right until the end, but tactically, they seem naive, no? I mean, it makes for entertaining football, but defensively, they are shambles. Reminds you of Kevin Kegan's Newcastle. But c'mon, some pragmatism is required at the PL level.

Don't get me wrong, he is revered as a coach, but defensively, Leeds are shambles right now (and not just based of this match either)

Yeah, they are orgasming over Bielsa. I get it, his sides always continue to attack, right until the end, but tactically, they seem naive, no? I mean, it makes for entertaining football, but defensively, they are shambles. Reminds you of Kevin Kegan's Newcastle. But c'mon, some pragmatism is required at the PL level.

Don't get me wrong, he is revered as a coach, but defensively, Leeds are shambles right now (and not just based of this match either)
Balance in football is important. They will stay up as they score goals and that is valuable in this league but today was just hilarious it was like they had never watched Ole side before and how they play.

Balance in football is important. They will stay up as they score goals and that is valuable in this league but today was just hilarious it was like they had never watched Ole side before and how they play.
I think he is the extreme of "I play how I want, do not care about the opposition." They basically conceded the midfield completely and played right into our hands. Bielsa can't (or won't) adapt his style of play, at all. Has it's good and bad spots//

Hope Leeds don’t change as there good to watch. But there’s gonna be pain at times as Bielsa will never change tactics/approach. Could of of had a lot more today tbh.

Hope Leeds don’t change as there good to watch. But there’s gonna be pain at times as Bielsa will never change tactics/approach. Could of of had a lot more today tbh.

I hope they change when they go away to spurs. They're going to get mauled by Jose if they do so

I think he is the extreme of "I play how I want, do not care about the opposition." They basically conceded the midfield completely and played right into our hands. Bielsa can't (or won't) adapt his style of play, at all. Has it's good and bad spots//
Will take it any day. We wont become stay back team to grind 0-0 or 1-0 games out. He has shown adaptability to change tactics nullifying opposite, but will not change into counter football long ball hauling team.

I dont find it as excuse and know all internet is having a laugh at us but dont care less. It is depressing and sad to see today but it shows somewhat quality we have(+ 80% players having and off day) . You MUST understand this team mostly consist players from leagues below, we have been relegated 16 YEARS with ****** owners. Fuuucking love them to bits and they deserve PL time, but many of them will be cutted next season as we just need better players for this system. Continue playing as we are, hold that mid table position and lets have another summer transfer window and fans back in stadium next season.

****** loss, but keep heads up, keep entertaining us during this lock down and after 16 years being in the deep.

Credit to Leeds for the part they played in what was the most entertaining game of end to end football in donkies

Like the look of this Moises Caicedo we are in talks with. Proper DM in the mold of a Kante his idol btw. Real high energy ball winner but can pick a pass to. And tackles like AWB.

Only 19 coming up 20. From club Independiente del Valle's. Antonia Valencia is his agent just signed. Club been following him the last couple of years and have decided to move as other big clubs have become hugely interested. Boyhood Utdand said last month in a recent interview that it’s his dream to play for Utd.

Cost in the region of 6-9£ plus add ons. Looks like another Pellistri/Dialo signing.

At only 19 he’s now become a regular in the Ecuador national team. Impressing in there last WC qualifiers and getting MOTM in a dominant display against Uruguay topped off with a goal.

Good article about the player: https://t.co/AwA1MNQ5p3?amp=1

Last edited:
The club and his agent have confirmed that talks are well advanced now.

Moises Caicedo’s stats when he played against Uruguay for the Ecuadorian national team: 1 goal, 91% pass success, 3 chances created, 45 passes, 4 accurate long balls, 3 key passes, 7 duels won, 4/4 tackles won, 8 recoveries. #MUFC [@utdcentro]

Also Amad Traore should be here on the 7th Jan.

PLEASE don’t F up tonight at the house made out of wood.

They’re already chatting utter wham again about being in a title race and a serious threat for the league. Bless their delusional, messed up heads.

The Ev in a semi on top of that WOULDN’T be good!

It’s your duty to ruin Everton’s Christmas!!!!!