The Manchester United Thread

0-1 HT. Liverpool been the better team been happy to sit back and hit us on the counter. Neil Ryan got his team selection all wrong going super strong instead of going a good team with balance. To many good players playing out of position.

Only MUTV mate that I found. 0-1 down atm conceding from a cross and poor defending for them to have an easy header.

You say ‘poor defending.’

I say a peach of a cross hitting a perfectly timed run from deep for a great goal.

Little in this. Need to remain totally switched on for the next 45 defensively just like the first half. You’d expect more urgency from Utd second half which should open things up.

You say ‘poor defending.’

I say a peach of a cross hitting a perfectly timed run from deep for a great goal.

Little in this. Need to remain totally switched on for the next 45 defensively just like the first half. You’d expect more urgency from Utd second half which should open things up.
The ball was a cracker! I just thought Fernandez could of done a bit more to get in the way or put him off. But I guess that’s what you get with a FB playing his second game at CB. Yeah still pretty tight.

Just hope Ryan realises he got his setup wrong a change it ASAP.

Shortire you useless lump today. How could you fluff that! Pool deservedly win. Ryan and his stinker of a team selection cost us today.

Unusually for us, as we’re normally uber attacking and full if chances and goals, that was a completely different type of game and an absolutely superb, disciplined defensive display. All of them dug so deep for each other and totally earned the progression.

Thought the sending off was harsh for a straight red. Silly tattle but not malicious. The lad flying up in the air made it look worse.

Hard fought win but one dug out superbly under constant second half pressure.

And it doesn’t get any easier with Leicester away next.

Unusually for us, as we’re normally uber attacking and full if chances and goals, that was a completely different type of game and an absolutely superb, disciplined defensive display. All of them dug so deep for each other and totally earned the progression.

Thought the sending off was harsh for a straight red. Silly tattle but not malicious. The lad flying up in the air made it look worse.

Hard fought win but one dug out superbly under constant second half pressure.

And it doesn’t get any easier with Leicester away next.
Yeah thought it was a tad harsh. But silly challenge but a derby challenge lol.

On a side note, I thought people on here were slightly exaggerating the state of defending in the bundesliga until I saw Andre Silva's goal today. It's no wonder Timo Werner scored as many goals as he did!

Jesus Christ, that tackle could have ended career. He wasn't even trying to get the ball, went straight for the calf.

I don’t know who's commentating there but he’s doing a darn poor reactionary job at it.

Should be the perfect game for Utd tonight.

As disciplined as Brighton are in their defensive shape, they do play an expansive, attacking game with the ball unlike most teams down that end if the table which should, all things being equal, play into Utd hands.

I personally really like Potter and his ideas. He just doesn’t have the money at Brighton to buy the better quality they lack,

Should be the perfect game for Utd tonight.

As disciplined as Brighton are in their defensive shape, they do play an expansive, attacking game with the ball unlike most teams down that end if the table which should, all things being equal, play into Utd hands.

I personally really like Potter and his ideas. He just doesn’t have the money at Brighton to buy the better quality they lack,
Yeah I like him also. Yeah big chance to proper cement top 4 tonight even though I think we are there anyway. But results have gone our way. And maybe can start to fully focus on the europa

Yeah I like him also. Yeah big chance to proper cement top 4 tonight even though I think we are there anyway. But results have gone our way. And maybe can start to fully focus on the europa

Yeah, even in this maddest of mad seasons, it’d take something for Utd to not finish top 4.

Not that I think Arsenal will, but theres always the chance they win the Europa League and thus one of the too 4 places would be taken by them.

So definitively boxing top 3 off for everyone could be crucial.

Yeah, even in this maddest of mad seasons, it’d take something for Utd to not finish top 4.

Not that I think Arsenal will, but theres always the chance they win the Europa League and thus one of the too 4 places would be taken by them.

Yeah madder things have happened lol.

Another must win if they wanna get in the CL spot

Barmy Army MUWFC
@barmyarmyMUWFC

➡️

#MUWomen NEXT FIXTURE

⬅️

🏆

@BarclaysFAWSL

🆚

@BHAFCWome

I think 5 teams can be allowed in the UCL.

I think 5 teams can be allowed in the UCL.
Just checked, you are correct. However. if English teams win the both Europa and Champions league then fourth place will not be good enough if both the winners were outside the top 4. So if Arsenal and Liverpool remain in their current positions in the league yet both win their respective European competition then the 4th placed club will end up in the Europa league.