Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

The Manchester United Thread

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
Like a lot of players currently playing with free abandon without critique, he's liable to completely disappear again when proper football returns and fans are on hand.
Remember when you were a kid and you'd ramp one of your cars over your mams good placemats and some books?
You could never replicate it when anybody came to watch.

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
I'm not kidding Scouse... There is some ***** in there.
I had a look a few months ago and among other *****, I found a 12" of this wankstain in the history of music :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scouseinthehouse

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
You're killing me here mate. 🤣🤣🤣

(Along with making me reassess if the '80s were actually as great as I remember? 😂).
I sware to jaysus!!
I have very fond memories of the 80's. Moochin mots, fit as a fiddle, DJ on Radio Dublin, thinking nothing was better than a Frankie Says War T-shirt and a Sigue Sigue Sputnik white label DJ ONLY mix under your arm :LOL:
You look back now and apart from all the English burds flinging themselves at me in Temple Bar, it was a bit ***** ;)

• Love
May 1, 2015
@Anthony

Can I just say, talking 'songs' .....

Ray Houghton, on the absolutely brilliant, emotional 'Finding Jack Charlton' Irish doco film, singing .....

'Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? I DID! I DID!'

Is the single best piece of TV I've EVER had the privilege of watching!!!!!! 😂

Reactions: Anthony

Tyton

Jan 15, 2012
Back in a day we had this boxer who would hit opponents in the balls and get disqualified in the fights he was comfortably controlling and leading on all scorecards.

Some folks just crumble under pressure and the spotlight.

• Haha

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
@Anthony

Can I just say, talking 'songs' .....

Ray Houghton, on the absolutely brilliant, emotional 'Finding Jack Charlton' Irish doco film, singing .....

'Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? Who put the ball in the English net? I DID! I DID!'

Is the single best piece of TV I've EVER had the privilege of watching!!!!!! 😂
Brilliant :LOL:

May 1, 2015
scouse ofc the 80 were awsome beside that C U N T that was in number 10
8 years, 3 days since the Evil B I T C H hit the mud.

Not that I'm counting like. 😉

It's just fortunate we aren't allowed in grounds at the minute mate or else fireworks and a party going off at theat glorious anniversary through the silence for a humongous racist, bigot might not have gone down well Sat'day .....

Reactions: Anthony
Jan 6, 2015
Yeah, at, I've seen this sort of deflection before like when Conte was celebrating every goal when we got battered at the bridge, Jose took issue with the celebrations seriously and pivoted away from our poor performance