The Manchester United Thread

Hoping something like this tonight.

DDG
Williams-Linderlof-Tuanzebe-Telles
Matic-Fred
Mata-DVB-James
Greenwood

Hopefully some mins for Amad, Elanga, Fish, Hannibal, Shortire

Its not looking good if even in the game like this Donny can't get a start.

Hoping something like this tonight.

DDG
Williams-Linderlof-Tuanzebe-Telles
Matic-Fred
Mata-DVB-James
Greenwood

its right there in your post TOD???

Screenshot_20210415-200209~2.png

Easiest game all season.
Another Italian team in semis, but I expect Roma to be more adventures than the likes of Milan.
Special attention on Diawara in midfield and I'm looking forward to see how Mancini plays.

Easiest game all season.
Another Italian team in semis, but I expect Roma to be more adventures than the likes of Milan.
Special attention on Diawara in midfield and I'm looking forward to see how Mancini plays.
Maybe the easiest European game but have you forgotten the games against Leeds and Southampton?

Buzzing for the semi final now.

I have watched Roma quite a lot. Terrible results against any decent team, lots of injuries, squad divisions manager fallouts. Given our position in the league and the fact that we have only this cup to play for - no excuses there. If we lose this tie there should be some serious questions asked, but I don’t expect it.

..... Another Italian team in semis, but I expect Roma to be more adventures than the likes of Milan. .....

Given Milan played Utd off the park for 3/4trs of that tie, I’d hope for your sake they aren’t more adventurous.

That tie should have been over at OT mate.

Continuing being in denial about that still doesn't change the fact. Credit to Utd. They had a great second half in Milan and killed the tie. Performance doesn’t matter in knockout football. JUST the result.

But to still suggest Milan weren’t the better side over 3 halfs of that tie is ...... something.

It should have been if United buried their chances, agreed.

God honest truth. Only Milan and Liverpool fans think otherwise and that says a lot.

Denial.

The bunkum about Rashford being ‘fouled’ in the Tottenham game from you when his dive, holding a part of his body that hadn’t been touched, was almost as egregious shithousery as Son was bad enough the other day.

But this is next level bullshit. 😂😂

Just stop. You're angry for some reason and you're trying to provoke. You're full grown man acting like a child now. Relax and take a day off Internet.