The Manchester United Thread

The PE Teacher needs to go on a PR course. It's like he knows what he wants to say and has all the parts in place. Then he opens his mouth and it forgets to connect to his brain.

Mourinho needs to just accept he's long since finished as a relevant manager and F off back home.
He's doing many things right when opposition fans are rilled up!

The first game was some end to end relentless hair raising football. Shame Lewa had to get injured.

it-appeasrs-as-though-you-speak-with-the-utmost-sincerity-49262928-1.png

Not got any game on but the officiating can't be any worse than last weeks in Europe/ this past weekend in the PL.

The first game was some end to end relentless hair raising football. Shame Lewa had to get injured.
If Lewa was fit and had all them chances Bayern had in the first game. The tie would be dead already. He would of had a couple more tonight already. PSG blow this I won’t be in the least surprised tbh.

Good game. If PSG had a bit more composure they could have won comfortably. Also Lewandowski missing is a huge for this tie.
Looks like RM is winning CL once again.

Yeah, people often say that any striker could score a lot in that Bayern team, but the truth is that while Coman and Sane can open up any defense, they are seriously lacking in the final ball department. Without a good striker upfront they just make a lot of wind but it amounts to nothing.

The PE Teacher needs to go on a PR course. It's like he knows what he wants to say and has all the parts in place. Then he opens his mouth and it forgets to connect to his brain.

Mourinho needs to just accept he's long since finished as a relevant manager and F off back home.

I really do fear how ugly this can possibly get especially if Mourinho decides to throw barbs black at his 20-year old son.

Good game. If PSG had a bit more composure they could have won comfortably. Also Lewandowski missing is a huge for this tie.
Looks like RM is winning CL once again.
I honestly could've said the same thing about Bayern in the first leg lol.

They lost 3-2 but on another day, they are beating PSG 5-3.

Wanted to get people honest thoughts on Rice. As I’ve seen Ducker, MEN, Laurie Whitwall of the Athletic reporting in the last hours that Utd are seriously interested and are front runners to sign Rice this summer. And said he has been in constant communication during England meetings with Shaw and Maguire about the club/move.?

Wanted to get people honest thoughts on Rice. As I’ve seen Ducker, MEN, Laurie Whitwall of the Athletic reporting in the last hours that Utd are seriously interested and are front runners to sign Rice this summer. And said he has been in constant communication during England meetings with Shaw and Maguire about the club/move.?

Same as when Utd last played West Ham and you concurred with me mate. Bang average footballer who’s like most modern day players. Just an arhlete that will run all day and do a job. But with little technical ability to go with it. (His passing/ range in particular is awful.).Those type of players are ten a penny. But as he's young, English and at a London club, the divvy’s in the media fawn over him.

Like Leicester and Maguire, Wear Ham are out to rob some club blind with the ridiculous amount of money on his head.

Not that big of a fan. To me, he seems an average footballer. A slightly better McTominey, maybe? Feels okayish, especially more so since he would be an expensive buy and we don't play a CDM.

Fernandes is our best player and a natural at CAM. While I believe he can thrive in an attacking role in a 3 CM midfield, I highly doubt Solskjaer would play that formation. So, we would either be shoehorning Rice into CM (where he is not a natural fit) or going lopsided 4-2-3-1 with 1 CDM and 1 CM (which seems unlikely).

Considering money will be limited post Covid (with player rates not really reducing), I would rather we focus on a CB and a RW, and revisit the CM position if Pogba were to move (Milinkovic Savic as a potential option there, maybe).

Yeah I don’t rate him anywhere as highly as others. If he’s being signed as a DM i wouldn’t mind as I think he’s good at that role. I think he will get better just not sure how much. There are certainly better options out there. Basouma would be my first choice or Camavinga. Both more all round BTB midfielders.

Depends so much on the system he plays. Dont think he suits you that much as he lacks on the passing department. He seems too one dimensional player. Southgate soon will understand that it is pointless to play him and Phillips together (maybe i am overestimating his tactical understanding :D ) Phillips just offers so much more and does the same thing he does slightly even better considering the statistic.