The Manchester United Thread

Wasn't when Phelan was number 2 that you played the most pragmatic footie under Fergie?
Carlos Queiroz is probably the man you're looking for. He was assistant from 2004-2008 if I'm not mistaken. Then Phelan took over and was there until SAF retired. The longest one was Brian Kidd.

Ole really needs his own Quieroz with that tactical nouse and European experience. He was huge in a CL wins and reaching CL finals.

Paul Pogba

@paulpogba

I needed some days to reflect after the match . Of course, very upset not to win the final but we’re a team that will look forward with our heads held high. Thank you to all of the fans for the support. I and the team will come back stronger next season.

#mufc plan to have a net spend of up to £150m this summer. Work is being done on the recruitment of a striker, winger, defensive midfielder, centre-back and right-back #mulive [@RobDawsonESPN]

AC Milan are keen to sign Diogo Dalot on a permanent deal talks already well underway #mulive [@RobDawsonESPN]

On the net spend Mitten said pretty much the same fee on his latest podcast that’s before sales.

Andy Mitten

@AndyMitten

After the failure in Poland, OGS got home at 6am. By 11 he was back at the training ground already planning with his coaches for next season. He has no holiday planned. @SCMP_Sport

Solskjær also called In John Murtough, the closest thing the club have to a sporting director, to speak about some of the changes he wanted to happen at the club to continue what he sees as improvement this season to drive the club forward next season. [@AndyMitten, @SCMP_Sport]

Great signing

glasses-3002608_1920-e1529609572831.jpg

Maybe it's Ole's masterplan?

If he plays 11 goalies, no ****** will score!

But it's a great signing Scouse!!
I'm sure some people will reel out the B.S that we will sell DVG and free up funds yadda yadda yadda... and have a proven ;) GK to slot in FOR FREE!!!

The problems for United are growing.
It includes the fan base at this stage.

Yes really.
In a boozer owned by U2 :ROFLMAO:

Picture the scene.
I'm a ****** up Brit, looking for a row, in a bar, in Dublin, after a football match, in a bar owned by U2 and frequented by a fair few lads who could be regarded as republicans.

Yeah ;)

Edit: Was a straightener by the way. He followed the lad into the jax.