The Manchester United Thread

The DM doesn't have to be a destroyer tbh. Like, I think a Jorginho/Locatelli kinda deep lying playmaker that can dictate play would suffice as well.
Naw, mate. If you assume Pogba is staying for atleast another year, then you need a destroyer, as Fernandes and Pogba will make up 2 of those midfielders - very attack oriented with little defensive cover.

Jorginho/Locatelli would work with a B2B (McFred?) and a playmaker (Pogba/Fernandes).

I would love someone who could keep play ticking and dictate tempo, we have lacked someone since Carrick. But I reckon we only get that when Pogba leaves, as a replacement.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Manchester United are preparing the official bid to Real Madrid for Raphaël Varane, after direct talks since 4 days. 🔴 #MUFC

Man Utd made him a contract proposal until 2026. Varane wants a Premier League experience at Man Utd - he’s accepted when Real and Man Utd will reach an agreement.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Manchester United are preparing the official bid to Real Madrid for Raphaël Varane, after direct talks since 4 days. 🔴 #MUFC

Man Utd made him a contract proposal until 2026. Varane wants a Premier League experience at Man Utd - he’s accepted when Real and Man Utd will reach an agreement.
He said this last week so here we go. Basically, another Jason Sancho saga.

Will 'anti- 'YSB!' thuggery' ...... uhmmm, Glazer soz. I meant 'anti-Glazer protests', be happening from the first game next season or will they be (mysteriously) delayed until the first time you play the actual 'YSB!!!!!! ?' Again.

Advance planning and all that.

Will 'anti- 'YSB!' thuggery' ...... uhmmm, Glazer soz. I meant 'anti-Glazer protests', be happening from the first game next season or will they be (mysteriously) delayed until the first time you play the actual 'YSB!!!!!! ?' Again.

Advance planning and all that.
Think that will depend on the update on the fans share scheme that will be announced before season starts

Wtf are fans complaining about the possibility of us paying around 50/60 m Euros for Varane. Are they worried about the glazers not getting there divvys or something 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

🚨 JUST IN: Manchester United are set to confirm the signing of Liverpool youngster Ethan Ennis despite the player being heavily linked with a switch to join up with Chelsea's academy after having a tour there #mufc #mujournal

[@StrettyNews]

0-2 Pillistri with a class goal. Looks some player from what I’ve seen since he’s joined. Very Chiesa style player!

Pellestri looks like a gem but I suspect he needs a loan or 2...perhaps to a pl/championship side