The Manchester United Thread

A defensive minded playmaker, van de Beek and Fernandes would actually be a good 3-man midfield. The CDM playing longer passes, vDB being the link-up player with a lot of movement while Fernandes becomes the playmaker. Then, of course, there is McFred for backup against more tougher opposition. But, I don't think we are going to be able to sell Pogba, so that's moot.
Yeah I can’t see Pogba going. I’m still sure he will sign a new deal. But also think we will sign a CM of Goretzka, Saul, Camavinga towards the back end of the window when we have more bargaining power.

Many clubs wanted Raphaël Varane, but he only wanted #mufc #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]

Raphaël Varane wants to join #mufc because of Solskjær, the Premier League and playing at a top European club #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]

Many clubs wanted Raphaël Varane, but he only wanted #mufc #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]

Raphaël Varane wants to join #mufc because of Solskjær, the Premier League and playing at a top European club #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]
Lad, you know deep down inside, that isn't true. If one of Klopp/Pep (or even Tuchel) were in for him, he'd be moving elsewhere.

Lad, you know deep down inside, that isn't true. If one of Klopp/Pep (or even Tuchel) were in for him, he'd be moving elsewhere.
The second two maybe the Ole thing well we may never know for certain. Besides there is still time...

Not so sure. If it wasn’t for Zidane I he would of been a Utd player already. But tbh I don’t care as long as he comes here and plays well and improves us. I don’t care about the other ***** people say.

Fecking BARGAIN!!!

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Man Utd finalising signing of Raphael Varane from Real Madrid. Agreements in place with 28yo & #RMFC. Price £35m + add-ons but Real to pay La Liga solidarity so cost to #MUFC £34m + add-ons. Deal 4yr + 1. Medical unclear due to quarantine @TheAthleticUK

Who in your opinion is the 3rd best manager in the PL? Genuine qn, not being snarky.
Its hard to look past Tuchel. He was manager of 3 top clubs and has quite a few trophies to brag with. Also, CL winner.

Fecking BARGAIN!!!

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Man Utd finalising signing of Raphael Varane from Real Madrid. Agreements in place with 28yo & #RMFC. Price £35m + add-ons but Real to pay La Liga solidarity so cost to #MUFC £34m + add-ons. Deal 4yr + 1. Medical unclear due to quarantine @TheAthleticUK
Couldnt be possible without the pull of playing for Ole.

Couldnt be possible without the pull of playing for Ole.
Raphaël Varane felt that #mufc really wanted him and felt something special with the club. He always wanted the opportunity of playing at Old Trafford with United #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]