The Manchester United Thread

Lyndon Tomlinson, #mufc's assistant head of Academy recruitment, has resigned. He helped secure the signings of Joe Hugill and Hannibal Mejbri, and was also credited with first spotting Jude Bellingham [@Jack_Gaughan]

Left to be u23s manager somewhere apparently.

Line up for tonight's game...

Ondrej Mastny
Ethan Laird
Joseph Olowu*
Bjorn Hardley
Alvaro Fernandez
Ethan Galbraith
Dylan Levitt (C)
Shola Shoretire
Hannibal
Omari Forson
Charlie McNeill

Subs:
Charlie Wellens
Dermot Mee
Charlie Savage
Martin Svidersky
Zidane Iqbal
Dylan Hoogewerf
Mateo Mejia
Joe Hugill
D’mani Mellor

*Joseph Olowu seems to be a 21 year old CB who was released by Arsenal at the end of last season. Don't know if he's joined or just on trial as the U23's are low on defenders.

Another good loan for him and another good loan for our academy player to go along with the rest so far!

Swansea City have agreed a deal to sign Ethan Laird on a season-long loan #mulive [@SportsPeteO]

1628337700579.png

In mid-season top form already for the Ev I see. 🤣🤣🤣

MUTV commentators are have way too much fun lol.
Also, if early signs show anything, Rafa is out before Christmas.

MUTV commentators are have way too much fun lol.
Also, if early signs show anything, Rafa is out before Christmas.

It's just a friendly lad plus I believe they don't have DCL and Richarlson back yet.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Rafa's objective at Everton isn't to finish top 4. Just because they're losing 3-0 to united at old Trafford halfway through doesn't mean they're getting relegated

It's just a friendly lad plus I believe they don't have DCL and Richarlson back yet.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Rafa's objective at Everton isn't to finish top 4. Just because they're losing 3-0 to united at old Trafford halfway through doesn't mean they're getting relegated
But for real, if he isn't close to Europa League places by Christmas, he's gone.