The Manchester United Thread

How long has Rashford been running around with that busted shoulder, it feels like I've been hearing about this for years.

Most of last season I believe. He played through it just like he did with his back fracture the season before. I think with Sancho, we less likely to end up in a situation where we'd need Rashford to play through injuries

U18s/23s lost 2-0 in a friendly against Hulls senior first team today. On loan CB Dishon Bernard started for them and played well.

If there’s no protesting from Leeds on every game, ‘flip-flopping’ would be too kind a description for the green and gold bollocks.

I actually quite like Goldbridge when he’s not acting the loon on his channel. He’s guested on quite a few different L’pool fan channels and he’s got some very rational, intelligent views and always comes across as a sound guy.

Very clever man who knows what to do for the money.

The games the game.

Last edited:
If there’s no protesting from Leeds on every game, ‘flip-flopping’ would too kind a description for the green and gold bollocks.

I actually quite like Goldbridge when he’s not acting the loon on his channel. He’s guested on quite a few different L’pool fan channels and he’s got some very rational, intelligent views and always comes across as a sound guy.

Very clever man who knows what to do for the money.

The games the game.
Yeah he knows how to play the game for sure. He’s defo smart.

If there’s no protesting from Leeds on every game, ‘flip-flopping’ would be too kind a description for the green and gold bollocks.

Basically after we get more transfers in
FB_IMG_1625272162122.jpg

Brandon Williams going on loan to Norwich after Saints refused to meet the loan fee we wanted. From Mitten and Ducker.

So we basically have no fit fullbacks for the first few games of the season...and Varane still hasn't sorted out his visa ffs.

So we basically have no fit fullbacks for the first few games of the season...and Varane still hasn't sorted out his visa ffs.
Shaw is in full training, Williams and Dalot still at the club. Laird will return to training this week. And AWB. That’s a lot of FBs to choose from tbh. And Varane is expected to be complete by the end of the week.