The Manchester United Thread

I await with bated breath for the same Gary Neville who was lambasting the Glazers and the other 5 ESL clubs/ owners over money ruining football to now be applauding them.

Two-faced ***** morals change week-to-week when it suits.

Another meh transfer. Aging, immobile striker who has to take every role in team to boost his goal count. But is CR7, he can score for sure, United needs someone like him. Not mindblowing like Varane, but decent transfer overall. Just hope that +1 is club option not a player option.

For the rest of the season?

De Gea
Daniel James - Varane - Maguire - Rashford
Pogba - Fernandes
Greenwood - Martial - Sancho
Cavani*

*Ronaldo.

Because who needs defenders and midfielders. :D
Playing De Gea would be too defensive.... :ROFLMAO:

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell

Finding Amad a loan has been a little complicated for #MUFC. Some PL clubs reluctant to take a player with 167mins of top-flight experience. Flipside, United want him to get regular games. Abroad possible. So is keeping him.

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell

Anthony Elanga is expected to stay at #MUFC beyond August 31 rather than go out on loan. Coaches enthused by his application + ability.

Playing De Gea would be too defensive.... :ROFLMAO:
Thats against tougher opponents. Against easy one it would look something like this:

-------------McTominay
----Pogba - Fernandes - Shaw
Sancho ----Daniel James--------Rashford
Ronaldo - Martial - Cavani - Greenwood.

Still no room for DvdB :(

No. I think he was ready to join CIty if United didn't up them in some way.
I feel it was more of a case that Pep didn't want him coupled with Ronaldo realising that the move wasn't the right one.

Thats against tougher opponents. Against easy one it would look something like this:

-------------McTominay
----Pogba - Fernandes - Shaw
Sancho ----Daniel James--------Rashford
Ronaldo - Martial - Cavani - Greenwood.

Still no room for DvdB :(
Swap DvdB for McTominay and you have a team (McT is too defensive as well) :ROFLMAO:

Tbf, we've all heard to "Ronaldo to city" rumors but I've never seen one that read "Ronaldo desperate to join city"