The Manchester United Thread

U18s currently 0-2 up at HT vs Leeds. Ethan Ennis on debut from Liverpool with both assists. Both scorers did the Ronaldo celebration lol

Ronaldo contract and transfer details

• 2-year contract + 1 year option
  • Salary (total, not base): £560k/week
    • Includes all bonuses & image rights
    • Less than Messi's £1m/week (total) but more than Varane's £400k/week (total)
  • Fee structure
    • Base fee: £12.85m
    • Add-ons: £6.85

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Exclusive. Feyenoord are closing on Amad Diallo loan from Manchester United, deal set to be completed and here we go soon! Man Utd have accepted the proposal, loan until June 2022.
🔴
#MUFC Deal to be signed/announced once Amad will give final green light. Final stages.

Wait Varane is on 400k/w, whoa...
My thoughts as well. Close to a million pounds per week for 2 players and missing out on commercial sales? Does that double the wage bill of most mid-table teams starting 11?

My thoughts as well. Close to a million pounds per week for 2 players and missing out on commercial sales? Does that double the wage bill of most mid-table teams starting 11?
I've heard he's on base 200k/w. However, I know nothing about this until it gets leaked. We can only guess.

I assume varane's 400k per week salary isn't the base salary. Still though, I'd like to know what the performance stipulations are

That and Ronaldo are so Woodward moves it's not even funny.

Madrid won't pay him the extra £10 million a year he wants for a player (who I like BTW and who is a very good, if not elite, CH) who's never been the same without Ramos alongside him. Step forward Ed eager for another big name willing to do whatever it takes financially.

And then another big splash to the absurd tune of what you've done with Ronaldo and his salary. For a 36-year-old who hasn't experienced anything like the speed of the PL since he left it.

But things are changing with the internal switch around with the new structure we are told.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

But things are changing with the internal switch around with the new structure we are told.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Let the kids have the craic and buy some new jerseys with Ronnie on the back Scouse.
Like Fortnight or Game of Thrones, it's simply entertainment.

If it makes people happy and escape the daily grind... Let them at it.

Let the kids have the craic and buy some new jerseys with Ronnie on the back Scouse.
Like Fortnight or Game of Thrones, it's simply entertainment.

If it makes people happy and escape the daily grind... Let them at it.

Absolutely.

I'm just buzzing off Neville (not that Ferdinands any better) making himself more and more of a F two-faced hypocritical gob_____ when it comes to money and the Glazers.

That man's 'principles' aren't week-to-week. They're hour-to-hour.

But actual grown adults still listen to him and actually hang on the B/S he spews.

What a time to be alive.

Back