The Manchester United Thread

And then another big splash to the absurd tune of what you've done with Ronaldo and his salary. For a 36-year-old who hasn't experienced anything like the speed of the PL since he left it.

But things are changing with the internal switch around with the new structure we are told.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
You underestimate the Spanish league mate

Dermot Mee from Manchester United u23s has moved on work experience/loan to Trafford and played in goal for them Saturday.

You underestimate the Spanish league mate

I’ll grant you the technical and tactical ability across the board is higher but in terms of non-stop intensity? Nothing like our league mate.

i wish we could chunks of a season off and coast through blocks of games like Barcelona and Real can.

Not sure I'll get to watch later but I'll be interested to read if Wolves are still as negatively dull under the new fella' as they were under Nuno.

Decent game for Williams for Norwich. Lost Vardy for one of there gls but was solid otherwise. Tuanzebe was good for Villa. And Andreas Periera scored on his debut for Flamengo

Can we already stop pairing Pogba with Fred? That **** isn't going to work ever.

Undeserved. At least they won to repay to De Gea saving their faces.

Classic smash and grab. I do feel for wolves tho. They played well and have played well vs Leicester and Spurs but got **** all.

Not sure how VAR didn’t overturn that for dangerous play from Pogba? (Raised foot over the ball. Clear contact as his shinny cleary moves.). But meh, thats football.

Some weeks they go for you. Other weeks they don’t.

Well done. Onto the break.

Not sure how VAR didn’t overturn that for dangerous play from Pogba? (Raised foot over the ball. Clear contact as his shinny cleary moves.). But meh, thats football.

Some weeks they go for you. Other weeks they don’t.

Well done. Onto the break.
After that challenge on Bruno wasn't called against Southampton, letting that go doesn't shock me

Besides, on video replays, I don't see any contact made at all

…..Besides, on video replays, I don't see any contact made at all

Really mate? His shin pad clearly moves. That’s a leg breaker if it hits right.Why I said i was surprised it wasn’t flagged for dangerous play.

I’m all for tackles in the game and keeping the game flowing but you know whats a dangerous one when you go over the ball.

But again, some weeks they go for you. Others they don’t. Like you referenced two in two weeks with different outcomes.

Huge win. Wolves should of been in front after Fred’s horror show in the first half. Thought we was better in the second half. Varane and DDG were class. Greenwood what a future star!

Record breakers. Let’s keep this away from going and we will be right up there come seasons end.

CM still a worry though!

Really mate? His shin pad clearly moves. That’s a leg breaker if it hits right.Why I said i was surprised it wasn’t flagged for dangerous play.

I’m all for tackles in the game and keeping the game flowing but you know whats a dangerous one when you go over the ball.

But again, some weeks they go for you. Others they don’t. Like you referenced two in two weeks with different outcomes.
Fair enough

David de gea may grab all the headlines but I thought Varane was absolute quality. Maguire got done in on multiple occasions and he basically swept up well for him.

I'm still concerned with our lack of DM options however

David de gea may grab all the headlines but I thought Varane was absolute quality. Maguire got done in on multiple occasions and he basically swept up well for him.

I'm still concerned with our lack of DM options however
Yeah Varane will be a huge upgrade and huge player and signing. Just oozed class. Maguire and Shaw seem a bit off likely due to being at the Euros and recovering from knocks.

Back