The Manchester United Thread

• How is Donny feeling? Is he calm with the situation? Guido Alberts (agent): “I prefer not to bring this up. Everyone who knows Donny…. he just wants to play football, he loves football. So from my reaction… I think you can tell.”

• How is Donny feeling? Is he calm with the situation? Guido Alberts (agent): “I prefer not to bring this up. Everyone who knows Donny…. he just wants to play football, he loves football. So from my reaction… I think you can tell.”
poor kid needs to leave cos oly is a P R I C K

Ole best play him now. Coz the press will defo ask him about this next time his conference is.

Don’t see the reason to insult him though. Bit weird response and immature!

And Ole is blocking moves as I understood from translation of the agent interview. Interest from England, Italy and Germany

I'd want to say Donny gets his chance but the fact that we were chasing a goal vs Wolves and our PE teacher decided to bring on Lingard terrifies me.

well its going to be fun were he plays cr7 because he has not got a clue

🤣🤣 It has to be CF doesn't it and let him bully the leaser teams? I wouldn’t fancy him at his age against the top sides. The pace of say the L’pool- Chelsea game, at 36, when you’ve had the easy life in Spain and Italy for years ….. wouldn’t fancy him there personally but the fellas a freak so he might well prove me wrong.

BTW, has anyone told Bruno he’s off free-kick’s and peno’s …..

🤣🤣 It has to be CF doesn't it and let him bully the leaser teams? I wouldn’t fancy him at his age against the top sides. The pace of say the L’pool- Chelsea game, at 36, when you’ve had the easy life in Spain and Italy for years ….. wouldn’t fancy him there personally but the fellas a freak so he might well prove me wrong.

well its not like he going to be running back to try and get the ball back now is he

Guido Albers (agent) about Donny van de Beek's desired loan move: “Manchester United looked to be giving permission, but eventually they didn’t because no replacement. It’s been painful lately. And now he lost his spot in the Dutch National Team, while he works just as hard as he always did.”

Elko Born

@Elko_B

·
Aug 31, 2021
Donny vd Beek's agent, talking to VI: 'there was a lot of interest from Italy, Germany, England...so that looked good. But you need to cooperation of the club, and it looked like they would, but ultimately they didn't. Disapoint, but also assuring for him.'

Elko Born

@Elko_B

'...so that he will get his chance, and will get his minutes, but this will become clear in due time. He's been promised that before, but we came to a clear agreement about this with the club, so we have all faith that it will happen now.'

Ronaldo could be 45 and he will still be adamant on proving people wrong. That elite mentality that goes beyond obsession will make him be feared as always.

Ronaldo could be 45 and he will still be adamant on proving people wrong. That elite mentality that goes beyond obsession will make him be feared as always.
This.

His adaptability Is just insane at times plus he's made a brand out of proving doubters wrong. That's kinda why I laugh when I see pundits say he can't hack the intensity of the league at 36. Watch him casually hit 25 league goals like it's nothing 🤣

This.

His adaptability Is just insane at times plus he's made a brand out of proving doubters wrong. That's kinda why I laugh when I see pundits say he can't hack the intensity of the league at 36. Watch him casually hit 25 league goals like it's nothing 🤣
Yeah seen Souness, Redknapp, Lescott, Owen all doubting him and saying he’s on the decline already 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back