The Manchester United Thread

Jesse Lingard you are not the brightest and just killed any chance of playing in the WC. Enjoy wasting away on the bench or at home

There was a 2 footed challenge by Dan James in the penalty area ( or at least close to it) after AWB made that sliding tackle. Mike Dean, he's **** for everyone. Spineless *****.

Terribly worded tweet from Luckhurst. But no surprise from him.

Mike Dean is indeed a spineless **** who's ***** for everyone. ***** thinks he's more of a celeb than any player does.

I was saying similar Sat'day to Taylor getting abuse for being one of Wythenshwe's (not) so finest. It has F all with him being from Manchester or any perceived bias. He's just a terrible, terrible official who's equally ***** 9/10 for both teams.

There seriously needs a freshening up of the same, inept ****** officiating the game as there does an overhaul of the same, inept pundits chatting utter wham with all their agendas on it.

Don’t know what happened to Luckhurst used to be really good especially for Utd news. But since he’s been cut from MUTV a couple years he’s been awful and spouts *****

Don’t know what happened to Luckhurst used to be really good especially for Utd news. But since he’s been cut from MUTV a couple years he’s been awful and spouts *****

Same with Pearce when he was at the Ech .....

Oh, wait, my bad. He never had a F clue on anything then either and just spouted utter ***** then and got all his news after everyone else second-hand.

What's more bizarre is people hang off their every word like they are some kind of clued in expert. I just don't get it? 🤷‍♂️

Back