The Manchester United Thread

Just when you though Cantona couldn't be topped.

United bending Leeds over VERY publicly, AGAIN, if it turns out to be anything like that, must be about as sweet a transfer as it gets.

Y
Just when you though Cantona couldn't be topped.

United bending Leeds over VERY publicly, AGAIN, if it turns out to be anything like that, must be about as sweet a transfer as it gets.
Yep bent them over proper!

NEW: Leeds United have agreed a fee with Manchester United to sign Daniel James. £25m initial fee, in addition to £7m add-ons. He is travelling tonight to Leeds. Deal pending medical. Long-term target for Bielsa secured. #mufc #lufc

Y

Yep bent them over proper!

NEW: Leeds United have agreed a fee with Manchester United to sign Daniel James. £25m initial fee, in addition to £7m add-ons. He is travelling tonight to Leeds. Deal pending medical. Long-term target for Bielsa secured. #mufc #lufc

£32 million you say? I'm now confident we can actually get £25m for Lingard lol

Cavani agreed to the number 21 shirt as it’s his national team number. And had no issues letting Ronaldo have the 7 shirt says Whitwall

Simon Stone

@sistoney67

Juventus confirm that: “an agreement with @ManUtd for disposal of registration rights of Cristiano Ronaldo has been reached for €15m payable in 5 years, which might be increased, up to a max of €8m, upon achievement of specific performance objectives.”

So far Murtough and Fletcher are earning their paycheck.
Pretty good first window imo. Got 4 good signings in a good fees spread over the time of the players contract with minimal fees payed upfront and done in good time. Got very good loan fees for the players that have gone out. And pulled Leeds pants down for Dan James. Only thing missing is a CM to make it a perfect window which looks like Neves or nothing.

Can’t blame them for not shifting more players on as that’s down to the previous regime giving them silly wages on silly contracts. And Ole deciding to keep the likes of Matic and Mata.

Fee structure of #MUFC incomings — • Varane: £34mil over 4 years (£8.5mil/year)

• Sancho: £73mil over 5 years (£14.6mil/year)

• Ronaldo: £15mil over 5 years (£3mil/year)

Total instalment paid this summer: £26mil. Sale of Daniel James: £25mil. Darren Fletcher with Murtough and Judge
➡️
💯

Fee structure of #MUFC incomings — • Varane: £34mil over 4 years (£8.5mil/year)

• Sancho: £73mil over 5 years (£14.6mil/year)

• Ronaldo: £15mil over 5 years (£3mil/year)

Total instalment paid this summer: £26mil. Sale of Daniel James: £25mil. Darren Fletcher with Murtough and Judge
But all 3 are in top 4 of wages now with de Gea
James was one of the lowest earners.

Also any talks about Ronaldo Singing Fee?

This summer window still gets a 7/10 for me

At the beginning, I said we needed to sign a CB, DM and RW in that order. We signed a CB and RW but imo, I would've preferred a DM over a RW.

Signing Ronaldo was good and all but it just feels like a PR move. Don't get me wrong, I was dreading seeing him in blue but something tells me his agent actually played up that interest from City to bait us into signing Ronaldo. Perhaps, he had no interest in signing for city.

The reason I say this is city offered him £270k a week and he verbally accepted this...I highly doubt Ronaldo would've taken that much of a paycut personally. He wouldn't have even been the highest paid city player.

Back