The Manchester United Thread

Ronaldo could be 45 and he will still be adamant on proving people wrong. That elite mentality that goes beyond obsession will make him be feared as always.

He certainly looked his age the summer. Flashed in games but overall it was showing.

I think he’s the type where it just hits him suddenly when it does and theres no gradual decline. You know the way. Like bang! Brilliant one week. Not so much another and ‘whats going on here?’

Just saying.

The penalty’s belied the performances the Euros. Which just stood out by the very nature of who he is.

But again, who he is should have him flat track bullying the weaker sides regardless you’d think.

You know my views in DVB.

I’d take him in a heartbeat. And if Klopp or Guardiola were at Utd you'd have the controlling, playmaking 6 you crave.

It is what it is.
It is strange to understand the idea what is behind these decisions. Ole is very stubborn with his team picking and afraid then to sell players that probably will not feature that much. Keeping Lingard and Donny is disrespecting them both, plus adding more players to make it harder to get in. Constantly saying they are both in his plans is not a good look either. At least Lingard can leave for free, dear lord please dont sing new contract.

I understand the need for depth for competitions, injuries etc. But Ole has never shown flexibility tactics or guts to drop anyone. His main mans will be runned to the ground.
I am surprised we managed to get James so fast. But I imagine his wages are much lower and we have been interested for long time, helped the process.

Having depth comes with responsibility to keep players somewhat rotated just like Pep is doing it (Even if you hate him fantasy wise...)

It is strange to understand the idea what is behind these decisions. Ole is very stubborn with his team picking and afraid then to sell players that probably will not feature that much. Keeping Lingard and Donny is disrespecting them both, plus adding more players to make it harder to get in. Constantly saying they are both in his plans is not a good look either. At least Lingard can leave for free, dear lord please dont sing new contract.

I understand the need for depth for competitions, injuries etc. But Ole has never shown flexibility tactics or guts to drop anyone. His main mans will be runned to the ground.
I am surprised we managed to get James so fast. But I imagine his wages are much lower and we have been interested for long time, helped the process.

Having depth comes with responsibility to keep players somewhat rotated just like Pep is doing it (Even if you hate him fantasy wise...)
He didn’t keep Lingard. We were openly trying to get rid of him to WH and Everton. But we wouldn’t budge on his valuation or loan fee. And clubs were balking at his wages. And he was also adamant to fight for game time. Can’t blame Ole for any of those things.

Ole always says players are in his plans but often get sold or loaned out not long afterwards. It’s his way of not slating them to the press in anyway.

I agree he definately needs to learn to rotate!

He didn’t keep Lingard. We were openly trying to get rid of him to WH and Everton. But we wouldn’t budge on his valuation or loan fee. And clubs were balking at his wages. And he was also adamant to fight for game time. Can’t blame Ole for any of those things.

Ole always says players are in his plans but often get sold or loaned out not long afterwards. It’s his way of not slating them to the press in anyway.

I agree he definately needs to learn to rotate!
And West Ham would have been taking him. Understand you want to maximize his price, but now you will not get money as hopefully he will go for free, pay wages and have a bit unhappy player on the bench.

And West Ham would have been taking him. Understand you want to maximize his price, but now you will not get money as hopefully he will go for free, pay wages and have a bit unhappy player on the bench.
Well that’s his choice he also wanted to try and get his place back and wouldn’t lower his demands to help facilitate the move. The clubs got every right to try getting what they think is right for a player. We wasn’t even asking a lot considering the fees some players went for.

Hopefully the days of offering out silly wages and contracts to undeserved players is over now Woodward is no longer gonna be involved.

Lost the behind doors match against Stoke 3-4 Donny played 90 mins and partnered Matic for most the game. Worst player on the pitch been told by 2 people who were there. Cavani scored a couple inc a great free kick Mata got the other. Hannibal started at AM. Dalot, Jones, Mengi, Fernandez, Heaton back 5

Back