The Manchester United Thread

I think he definitely ends up in Premier League though. Bayern might try to land him with Lewa getting older but there's no way they can win a bidding war, he not a Perez type player so Madrid is out, PSG are stacked, that leaves somewhere in the PL I guess.

The cost is one thing, the aftermath is another. Raiola probably has his next move all lined up in 3-4 years and undoubtedly, Haaland will start causing the same issues that Pogba has.

Need to go in with your eyes open when dealing with that snake Raiola.
Has Haaland created any fuss at Dortmund? He might have the same agent but don't put him in the same pott with Pogba about behavior.

Athletic reporting that Lingard turned down WH after the club said he could leave. He wanted to fight for his place lol

Haaland to United is a no go after Ronaldo transfer. Ronaldo is United player for next 3 seasons, unless United play with 2 strikers or even less possible shift Ronaldo on the wing, its simply not possible to fit everyone. And there's a Greenwood who so far scores for fun when he play a striker. Do you shift him on the left? What about Sancho, what about Rashford?

Haaland to United is a no go after Ronaldo transfer. Ronaldo is United player for next 3 seasons, unless United play with 2 strikers or even less possible shift Ronaldo on the wing, its simply not possible to fit everyone. And there's a Greenwood who so far scores for fun when he play a striker. Do you shift him on the left? What about Sancho, what about Rashford?
Wouldn’t count on it Ole has serious hard on for him and has for a long time he never budges on his targets. And it’s already being reported Ole wants a STR, CM and a RB in the next 2 windows

Athletic reporting that Lingard turned down WH after the club said he could leave. He wanted to fight for his place lol

AKA 'West Ham won't match the money I am on here.'

I feel your pain. We have one in Origi. Makes a mockery of the job description. Professional 'footballer' who isn't arsed about actually playing football!

@theutdjournal
Richard Arnold and Cliff Batty are the names that might be considered for succeeding Ed Woodward at Manchester United #mufc #mujournal [@lauriewhitwell via Talk of the Devils]

AKA 'West Ham won't match the money I am on here.'

I feel your pain. We have one in Origi. Makes a mockery of the job description. Professional 'footballer' who isn't arsed about actually playing football!
Coupled with the fact he can leave for nowt in the summer there by making it even easier to get an even bigger signing on fee than if a transfer fee was involved...

Back