The Manchester United Thread

It was about 20 yobbos with a couple of pitiful Glazer out banners on pillowcases 😂 they did manage to get the megastore closed early though. No sign of Neville 😁

Ahhh, after reading that and digging around ...... Uhmmmm, yeah, didn't go quite as planned then. 🤣🤣🤣

Let's pretend that never happened to spare their blushes. 😉

i see were you coming from guess it does not come off that way when you wright it down and not say it to there face lol
I know this is English forum primarily but please have mercy for the rest of us, use some punctuations mate :D

Brendan Rodgers has moved a step closer to the Manchester United job by going house-hunting in Cheshire. He is United’s number one choice to replace Solskjær. #MUFC [@reluctantnicko]

#mufc's hierarchy are hopeful that Zinedine Zidane's close relationships with Cristiano Ronaldo and Raphaël Varane can help to convince him to join #mulive [@DuncanCastles, @thesundaytimes]

Pulling names out of a hat 😋

Just as frustrating watching the womens team as the mens. 4 points dropped in the last 2 matches conceding silly goals in the last few mins. Wtf was the gk doing with her drinks bottle in her hand 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I assume Donny will be leaving in Jan? so the Pogba replacement is leaving and Pogba will most likely be gone in the summer too...

I assume Donny will be leaving in Jan? so the Pogba replacement is leaving and Pogba will most likely be gone in the summer too...

Our transfer strategy summed up in a nutshell. Pogba is injured but I know VdB still won't get a game.

And everyone not selected for International duty, staff included, have been given time off to holiday this break right? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Whereas they should all have been in working their backsides off to rectify this ****.

Clubs completely in the mud.
Lol, you actually trust our coaching staff more than I do.

You see, I'm mentally checked out at this point. The same staff worked their socks off during the last international break after that draw against Everton (probably should've lost). What preceded was the 4-2 loss against Leicester with some pretty comedic defending on display.

Now, I don't think it's as a result of a lack of effort on their part. I think they're "trying" their best but their best isn't good enough. Even with 2 weeks of what they call "coaching", it won't make a difference. We got in a set piece coach this past summer and have only gotten worse with both attacking and defending set pieces.

Elite managers produce elite outcomes. Elite managers also come with a lot of baggage which you need to accept. Neither the United hierarchy nor the fans are ready to accept the baggage that elite managers come with. This is why whenever Ole gets the sack, Brendan Rodgers will be appointed instead of a truly elite manager.

Elite managers produce elite outcomes. Elite managers also come with a lot of baggage which you need to accept. Neither the United hierarchy nor the fans are ready to accept the baggage that elite managers come with. This is why whenever Ole gets the sack, Brendan Rodgers will be appointed instead of a truly elite manager.
Don’t paint most of the fans the same as the the hierarchy. Nearly all fans would take an elite manager with baggage. Heck we excepted Mourinho and LVG. It then uostairs that are the problem

Don’t paint most of the fans the same as the the hierarchy. Nearly all fans would take an elite manager with baggage. Heck we excepted Mourinho and LVG. It then uostairs that are the problem

Mate I literally suggested Conte a month and a half ago on this thread and everyone here flat out refused to even consider appointing him (yourself included)