The Manchester United Thread

How does Cristiano squizze that in, from this angle and 4 people at the near post. Lol.

I didn't have any possession. Manchester United had.
Anyway, if you read again that post, maybe you'll see that I'm saying how poor United were and that they had 4-5 clear chances.
Cheese, did not know trying to save some mobile typing by directing fan of the club as their club is bad.

Wait, are you saying Trippier can't attack?

He ostensibly always has and always will be an old school, defensive FB. There's a reason the ******* Southgate loves him. Yeah, he's been given more licence the way Simeone has used his FB's. But that's not changing a career of what he is.

A more experienced version of the £50 million mess but not a significant upgrade.

If you wanted to say AWB needed replacing/ upgrading, and that costly experiment ending., I'd be nodding hard. But Trippier never was and never will be an answer to that.

I’d hide too r big Polish mate misusing stats like that.

But it gets a thumbs up from the arch-master of that Gary Neville. Who’d probably be all over a Trippier signing as the only time spending money is acceptable is when his bezzie Solksjaer does it or he’s bullying League Two with Salfords spending might and making it an unfair playing field. The humongous, two-faced, hypocritical shithouse! (Neville. Not you.). No wonder the **** is said to be thinking about moving into Politics.

Utd will comfortably get out of that group mate.

It's like a Europa group. Even Solksjaer couldn't F that up.
I felt the same way about our group last year lol. Of course, this was after a 5-0 walloping of RB Leipzig and that brilliant away win in France...only to put up a diabolic display at instanbul