The Manchester United Thread

Another **** half of footy. Kept on it by a bit of magic again. Midfield completely bypassed again. Rinse and repeat every week!

Solkjaer and bringing players back from injuries quickly, name a better duo.

But besides the disaster class from Maguire, we haven't changed a thing. Still the same old reliance on individual brilliance while being so open in midfield and defense. You would think OGS would try our a back 3 or do something different but let's keep doing the same thing and expect our attacking players try to bail us out.

can olny hope but i dont think so plus were going to get a beating from pool
A beating? IF they play their regular game (unlike how they generally play against us), it'll be a proper whalloping. And FFS, OGS needs to go - I have no clue what our system is, the press is non-existent (or the stupid half press, which only takes players out of position without actually winning the ball), the midfield is completely missing, our defence was zero - no organisation, nothing. Instead, we have OGS and Phelan both on 3 year long contracts. Yeah, this'll just be a disaster that continues to go on.

He’s done his job and rebuilt the squad. But it’s time to leave before he upsets the morale and sinks us deeper down the table.

can olny hope but i dont think so plus were going to get a beating from pool

Well, all things being equal, we should come and give you a similar lesson to last years proper doing. I don’t think anyone would disagree we’re LEVELS above Utd on and off the park.

But it’s L’pool/ Utd. And the form book goes out the window. Plus for some reason, Klopp is always cautious against Utd and Everton.

So as always, I honestly wouldn’t like to call it.

Cautiously optimistic and I’ll leave it at that.