The Manchester United Thread

I do prefer Ten Hag if I'm being honest. Atleast I'm sure he'd appreciate Van Der Beek a lot more.

His formation and style of play suits us much better than conte (if Poch isn't available)
He won’t appreciate VDB he will be gone in January 😢 Ten Hag over Conte or Poch any day of the week. **** Poch!

What is your issue with Poch? :D
Nothing personally and he’s done a decent to good job where he’s been. But I’d not get the huge clamour that he’s the answer and gonna be our version of Klopp. Taking us to multiple titles and making us the Utd years ago.

It makes no sense to say that Conte "does not fit current style" when United don't have any style in a first place.

It has more to do with the players. Idk Conte to really use no. 10s so I'm a bit concerned he might bench Bruno or basically do to him what Fernando Santos does to him on the Portuguese NT.

For the sake of Manchester United as a football club, I hope they somehow sell him or just let him leave for free. Get a proper midfielder who does his basics and leave creativity to Sancho, Rashford and Bruno.

utdreport
@utdreport

Paul Pogba is no longer hiding his desire to extend his #mufc contract, becoming one of the best paid players in Premier League history deal soon to be closed #mulive [@lequipe]
I mean the only way to fit him into the side currently is to have him playing on the left but what happens when Rashford comes back? As terrible as Mcfred can be at times id rather the two of them as double pivot instead of shoehorning Pogba in there.