The Manchester United Thread

Thats the worst part. He wasn't always ****. He played some good football but at some point it all went terribly. I fully expect him to be sacked on Monday.
as nice as that sounds untill top 4 is gone he still going to be here

as nice as that sounds untill top 4 is gone he still going to be here
No way United will get top 4 this season if Ole's in charge. Doubt Glazers will gamble on him. All the signs are there that he's going to be sacked.

You know, I said there's no way OGS gets binned barring some catastrophic run of form. Looking at us, it's a realistic possibility that we lose the next 9 games

1634758221529.png

They will sack him when we are out of Europe and 8th in the league (y)

If I recall mate, you mentioned the PE teacher should be going through this group with very little issues 😂

Aye. I seemingly gave Utd too much credit.

Just thinking you should be proper thankful you're in a Europa League quality group and not the heavyweight group we are in or else this embarrassment would be nottin' in comparison to the carnage you'd be in there.

I’ve not heard booing like that since Just before Moyes was sacked
I ain't even watching. I'm listening while doing stuff on phone. This is so expected. Oh well, nothing more to say, unless he's sacked by some miracle after tonights game, see ya on Monday fellas.

Aye. I seemingly gave Utd too much credit.

Just thinking you should be proper thankful you're in a Europa League quality group and not the heavyweight group we are in or else this embarrassment would be nottin' in comparison to the carnage you'd be in there.
We technically were last season and I think we fared better 😂. Put in a convincing performance away to PSG followed up with that 5-0 win against RB Leipzig

No matter what you can’t say they don’t play for Ole. He’s just not good enough at the end of the day. Great night and second half though