The Manchester United Thread

Looks like Bruno's out for the Liverpool game. Can't remember the last time he even got injured.

PE teacher to spring the element of surprise and start Greenwood up top 🙃

F OFF YOU!!!!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🤣🤣

Thankfully, he hasn't got the balls to do what any respected manager would do and drop that lazy *****! (Sidenote- I still find it mad with the Conte shouts as that would well and truly upset the Ronaldo applecart as he'd be nowhere near a Conte team. He demands a high work rate from back to front.).

Those photies you put up of the non-existent press ..... that starts from the front. They set the press. Always has. Always will. And that's something Ronaldo, for all he's still a top goal poacher, just refuses to do now. He's a luxury player and should be used as such. Not someone who the team is built around because of who he is.

But that's another problem among many with Utd currently. A weak-willed manager with an egotistical superstar on the downside he won't sit.

As mad as it sounds, given Ronaldo's goals through his career, I'd be FAR more worried if Cavani was playing and harrying us at the back than Matip and van Dijk having their slippers on in possession with Ronaldo ball watching.

Because they are in it purely for clicks. Controversy sells. Sad as it is.

Pair of absolute gonshites.

And after Neville and Ferdinands absolute disgraceful behaviour this week openly saying they wouldn't criticise/ call for Ole's head as he was a mate ...... Both should be off the telly ASAP! You're there to be impartial you pair of humongous ******! You basically can't be trusted to have ANY valid opinion on Utd whilst your 'mate' is there then after that.

F standard of punditry today man. 🤦🏼‍♂️

F OFF YOU!!!!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🤣🤣

Thankfully, he hasn't got the balls to do what any respected manager would do and drop that lazy *****! (Sidenote- I still find it mad with the Conte shouts as that would well and truly upset the Ronaldo applecart as he'd be nowhere near a Conte team. He demands a high work rate from back to front.).

Those photies you put up of the non-existent press ..... that starts from the front. They set the press. Always has. Always will. And that's something Ronaldo, for all he's still a top goal poacher, just refuses to do now. He's a luxury player and should be used as such. Not someone who the team is built around because of who he is.

But that's another problem among many with Utd currently. A weak-willed manager with an egotistical superstar on the downside he won't sit.

As mad as it sounds, given Ronaldo's goals through his career, I'd be FAR more worried if Cavani was playing and harrying us at the back than Matip and van Dijk having their slippers on in possession with Ronaldo ball watching.

You do have a valid point especially after watching the past few games.

Ronaldo is a double edged sword, sure he'd give you a goal a game but w/o the ball, it always feels we're defending with 10 men (9 and a half if Pogba plays).

I’m more shocked he’s dropped Pogba in a big game. And don’t think Fred or Bruno had anything major anyway. They was only doubts due to knocks. Players get those in training every day.

Playing Ronaldo up top AND Pogba in a pivot is defensive suicide against Liverpool. Pogba on the LW also wouldn't be able to exploit the space TAA would leave behind so Rashford is probably the perfect player to leave on the left.

As much as I would've liked Van Der Beek to start in the pivot, with Ronaldo up top, we're handicapped as it is defensively so like it or not, we need a lot of legs in midfield.