The Manchester United Thread

thay had 1 job jesus

🤣🤣

It's super fun watching Utd from our POV.

You don't have to root for any side and you can enjoy goals scored and goals conceded in equal measure as every goal/ result is a win/win.

Obviously that's not the same for you lads like.

🤣🤣

It's super fun watching Utd from our POV.

You don't have to root for any side and you can enjoy goals scored and goals conceded in equal measure as every goal/ result is a win/win.

Obviously that's not the same for you lads like.
im too old to let what happens get to me but would be nice to have some as boss that has a clue

Yep. And even in that **** first half were Ole was absolute bonkers. We could of and should of scored 4. Tactics were nuts tonight but made for entertaining game.
Yeah, I do recall that Rashford miss at the very end. I mean, Atalanta could've scored 1 in the 2nd half that DDG saved with his foot but we created several chances on the other hand.

Last edited:
Yeah, I do recall that Rashford miss at the very end. I mean, Atalanta could've scored 1 in the 2nd half that DDG saved with his foot but we created several chances on the other hand.
Rashford missed 2 great chances in the first half. And Fred but that’s expected lol 😋 can’t understand people being unhappy we won just so Ole loses his job. I don’t think he’s the man but still want my club to win.

..... can’t understand people being unhappy we won just so Ole loses his job. I don’t think he’s the man but still want my club to win.

As mad and disgraceful as that always is (goes against the whole ethos of supporting a football club), It amuses me more that folk actually think he'd of been binned with a loss. 🙅‍♂️

Again, I truly believe we could wallop Utd 6 or 7 Sunday and he'd still be safe as houses. Picture perfect 'yes' man for the Glazers.

But it'll doubtless be another sterile, midfield battled draw and everyone goes home happy.

As mad and disgraceful as that always is (goes against the whole ethos of supporting a football club), It amuses me more that folk actually think he'd of been binned with a loss. 🙅‍♂️

Again, I truly believe we could wallop Utd 6 or 7 Sunday and he'd still be safe as houses. Picture perfect 'yes' man for the Glazers.

But it'll doubtless be another sterile, midfield battled draw and everyone goes home happy.
or we wallop you and he get a new 5year deal

or we wallop you and he get a new 5year deal

And most of the Utd fanbase celebrates it as a corner turned and you aren't actually that far away from a return to greatness under him as it's against YSB! 🤦🏼‍♂️

I would imagine it's starting to get pretty ugly at games with a clear divide between those that have the sentimental attachment to him where he can do no wrong. And those that are just sick of the ***** and where the clubs headed under him. It got that way the back end of Benitez at ours with the pro/ anti Rafa camps. Which when you throw in Hicks and Gillet protests every game, it was a really ugly experience going the match the back end.

Rashford missed 2 great chances in the first half. And Fred but that’s expected lol 😋 can’t understand people being unhappy we won just so Ole loses his job. I don’t think he’s the man but still want my club to win.
Atalanta are basically the Italian Leeds. The fact we even went 2-0 down is concerning to me moving forward. Sure, their attacking play is eye-catching but defensively, they're as good as Leeds. They're tailor made for us but somehow, we managed to make a meal of that

If we go 2-0 down against a team like Chelsea, we're not coming back