The Manchester United Thread

At this point, why do we even persist with Maguire? Lad has atleast one mistake in him every game. Rather play Bailly at this point.

Surely there is no way back for Ole after this? Think he knows it himself judging by his dazed look on the bench.

Surely there is no way back for Ole after this? Think he knows it himself judging by his dazed look on the bench.
Eh, I doubt it. I've always said we could get smacked 6-0 by Liverpool and he'd still be safe.

Last edited:
Salah getting me those sweet FPL points.

Also, no way back from this. Either give him opportunity to resign and still look decent in our eyes, or if not, boot him.

I knew Pogba would get sent off. Looked ****** off all first half sat on the bench. And looked like he was gonna do something stupid in his expressions.

Pretty crazy how everyone was piling onto me a month ago when I suggested that Ole should be replaced with Conte.

What can I say? that was coming. I've seen it in the script for weeks now. We've been carved open by worse teams this season so this defeat doesn't shock me. Jose got sacked off the back of a worse performance but we all know OGS is going to leave OT unscathed.

Buckle up lads, he's going nowhere till the end of the season atleast (or till we mathematically can't finish top 4 which is basically the end of the season).

Could've had three reds in that game alone especially the maguire one. The fudged up part is we played in 2nd gear.
And United played in reverse. If both teams play at their peek, it wouldn't be like this. However, its not going to happen unless United get someone who can match Klopp.