The Manchester United Thread

Well, Tottenham are in a far worse state than even United so that, coupled with your ridiculous record against them, should see him home there...

You forget we got walloped 6-1 by spurs at OT last season? Lol.

Not that I expect a walloping against spurs because Nuno but I'm not expecting a win. A draw at best imo. Against city, I'm almost certain we'd get pasted this time.

Mctominay has always been pivotal in our wins against city mainly because of his passion in those games that seems to rub off on everyone else. For most of the match against you lot, I watched him jogging. I just don't see where the passion is coming from at this point. I see nothing less than a 6-0 hammering.

You forget we got walloped 6-1 by spurs at OT last season? Lol.

Not that I expect a walloping against spurs because Nuno but I'm not expecting a win. A draw at best imo. Against city, I'm almost certain we'd get pasted this time.

Mctominay has always been pivotal in our wins against city mainly because of his passion in those games that seems to rub off on everyone else. For most of the match against you lot, I watched him jogging. I just don't see where the passion is coming from at this point. I see nothing less than a 6-0 hammering.
Yep it seems everyone had lost interest sadly. I can’t see many wins/points in out up and coming 7 fixtures. I can see another 6 conceded against City

Ed Woodward and Richard Arnold are minded that Solskjær should continue for now. However, Joel Glazer will decide whether he remains these next days #mulive [@JamieJackson___, @FabrizioRomano]

Antonio Conte is dreaming about the #mufc job, but he is respecting Solskjær #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]

Antonio Conte believes Solskjær will be #mufc manager until at least Saturday #mulive [@JamieJackson___, @FabrizioRomano]

Paul Pogba wants to stay with Manchester United but not with Solskjaer as manager - he is waiting to see what happens with him. [@JorisCrolbois via @FabrizioRomano twitch]
U see what **** Romano makes to be first to breake Ole news and still need to post his repost. Post original creators not that reposter
Really hated that FM22 used Romano as a freaking HEADLINE feature talker...

Okey, seems that he is now writing stories for Guardian, nuice

Last edited:
Germans :sneaky:
1635258303406.png

Ed Woodward and Richard Arnold are minded that Solskjær should continue for now. However, Joel Glazer will decide whether he remains these next days #mulive [@JamieJackson___, @FabrizioRomano]

Antonio Conte is dreaming about the #mufc job, but he is respecting Solskjær #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]

Antonio Conte believes Solskjær will be #mufc manager until at least Saturday #mulive [@JamieJackson___, @FabrizioRomano]

Paul Pogba wants to stay with Manchester United but not with Solskjaer as manager - he is waiting to see what happens with him. [@JorisCrolbois via @FabrizioRomano twitch]

Lol at the last tweet re: Pogba. More like no manager should consider taking the Utd job till he is gone!

I cant remember a single match-winning performance from Pogba in a Utd shirt. But I certainly remember a ton of mayhem and circus due to him every year.

Thats why I do not envy the club thay eventually gets Haaland. Its always more trouble than its worth with Raiola clients.

I cant remember a single match-winning performance from Pogba in a Utd shirt. But I certainly remember a ton of mayhem and circus due to him every year.

Thats why I do not envy the club thay eventually gets Haaland. Its always more trouble than its worth with Raiola clients.
He had a 3 month run under OGS where he carried us. Also, watch our Match against Leeds earlier this season

His problem always has been consistency. He'd give you one great performance and then check out for 2 months. Rinse, repeat

He had a 3 month run under OGS where he carried us. Also, watch our Match against Leeds earlier this season

His problem always has been consistency. He'd give you one great performance and then check out for 2 months. Rinse, repeat
I’m starting to think if that’s the manager not him

It is clear that Solskjær is now being judged game by game by the #mufc board. The next three games would lead into the international break, when any break with Solskjær could easily be made and any replacement could be brought in #mulive [@henrywinter]

It is understood that #mufc players hit out at each other and the management during a clear-the-air meeting between players and staff two days after the loss to Leicester. Solskjær asked for their opinions on what could be improved and they did not hold back #mulive [@TimesSport]

One player even questioned Solskjær's decision to give Harry Maguire the captaincy only six months after he joined #mufc from Leicester #mulive [@TimesSport]

A squad member criticised some of his team-mates for an apparent lack of motivation in training #mulive [@TimesSport]

Said a few weeks ago that none of the top players in the United squad respect Ole as a manager. Got piled on. Hilarious to see all the leaks and stories coming out now.

Imagine being key player for 10 years at club and some newcomer get the band ahead of you.

Paul Hayward

@_PaulHayward

A big factor with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is that Ed Woodward and co were scarred by working with Mourinho etc. OGS didn't have the same power, so they could dictate to him more, in a committee system. If they sacked him, they'd lose that control over the manager.

The #mufc hierarchy had given serious consideration to dismissing Solskjær. It took almost 48 hours after the Liverpool game for a belated support for him from within the club yesterday - some are adamant this is merely a stay of execution. [Samuel Luckhurst, MEN]

Paul Hayward
@_PaulHayward

A big factor with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is that Ed Woodward and co were scarred by working with Mourinho etc. OGS didn't have the same power, so they could dictate to him more, in a committee system. If they sacked him, they'd lose that control over the manager.

And there lies the crux of why he's going nowhere fast.

The whole club structure is ******. Or complete lack there of.