The Manchester United Thread

In fairness Pogba is great for France every time I see them play. But then Deschamps would probably just bitchslap that fat **** Raiola if he tried to poke his nose where it don't belong.

Cristiano Ronaldo has attempted to rally the #mufc dressing room in their time of crisis. Sources say Ronaldo is holding the dressing room together and he has encouraged teammates to support Solskjær #mulive [@samuelluckhurst]

Cristiano Ronaldo has advised the #mufc players to not down tools, irrespective of what they thought of Solskjær's tactics, until an eventual change of manager #mulive [@samuelluckhurst]

This is the problem. We need to stop living in the past. I love Fergie but he should have absolutely no say on anything. Especially after recommending Moyes ffs.

You know, Moyes currently has West Ham at 4th with 10% of your budget.

So in theory he should of win the league with us and the budget he had 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not saying Moyes didn't make mistakes, but it hindsight 6th place was the real level of that squad. Apart from De Gea it didn't have one high quality player. Van Persie and Rooney were past it, Rio was whining that he doesn't get any potato chips and 150 year old Giggs was the impact sub.

I'm not saying Moyes didn't make mistakes, but it hindsight 6th place was the real level of that squad. Apart from De Gea it didn't have one high quality player. Van Persie and Rooney were past it, Rio was whining that he doesn't get any potato chips and 150 year old Giggs was the impact sub.
We had Micheal Carrick

Banter FC now!

Liverpool and City fans singing Ole at the wheel tonight. As well as Leeds fans at the weekend 😕😕

Weird makeup for our crowd at Preston tonight.

I'm all for different people getting a chance to go to games the LC but we weren't F playing Utd. Leave that **** for when we are!

I wasn't impressed on what was a pretty turgid night all around.

Why do so many Utd fans get supper aggressive at any slight aimed at SAF 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

You can't have a rationale discussion when it comes to club legends with many. We have the same with Benitez. He's untouchable with the younger end as he gave them their first taste of European success. Forgetting what a calculating, snide ***** he could and the absolutely turgid football he dished up.

As mad as it is, some folk just can't countenance how a club legend can ever be at fault. And Fergusons naturally put on the highest of high plains. I love Kenny to bits for WAY more than football but he's not beyond reproach either. But woe betide you say that in front of a lot of fans. 🤦🏼‍♂️

The same gobshites who, had they been alive/ around bak in 1990, would have been clamouring for SAF to be sacked along with everyone else. But that irony would be lost on them.

This generation takes that entitled **** to a whole other level.