The Manchester United Thread

Idk how that game only ended 2-0. Lucky (or unlucky from my pov), city didn't play with much attacking intent in the 2nd half. It was only a training session to them.

For me, Luke shaw's issue is complacency. Whenever his place in the starting XI is under threat, he raises his game a couple gears. I believe I've made this point before.

He started last season horribly and then we bought Telles to usurp him and then he absolutely raises his game. Now, seeing as his place is no longer under any threat whatsoever, he reverts to his regular Big Macs diet knowing he could scored a hat trick of own goals and still keep his place.

As for slab head, idk.

You have always said that indeed mate.

I have a good friend who, unusually for a Scouser, is big on England. (Ex Navy. So he’s all about Queen and Country.). And both he and his misses (who has no interest in England but watches as he does), swear blind he looks fit and good for them.The polar opposite of his Utd attitude the majority of his career there.

That attitude starts at the very top and the owners. Who continue to keep your football club in the mud mate.

That 0-5 was ultimate slap in the face for the fans. We knew it, we expected it tbh. Maybe The Glazers will feel top 4 is in danger now and change is needed. Surely someone on top is paying attention that something (s) isn't quite right with the management.

your joking right he lost 5-0 to pool at home still here so this will not change a thing and if thay do a turn to rogers i would rather keep ole

The funniest thing was all the know F all ITK’s getting their arses handed to them with the Conte bollocks.

After Mourinho, the Glazers would NEVER hire someone like Conte who would stand up to them.

They want a ‘yes man’ and they have the perfect fella in the seat.

You can see why they'd love Rodgers as he'd be telling the World how massive and brilliant Utd are every presser. He'd massage their egos to **** and not rock the boat in the slightest.

Last edited:
Idk how that game only ended 2-0. Lucky (or unlucky from my pov), city didn't play with much attacking intent in the 2nd half. It was only a training session to them.

From all I'm reading, mercifully they did as GD/ GS could well be a crucial decider come May.

That 0-5 was ultimate slap in the face for the fans. We knew it, we expected it tbh. Maybe The Glazers will feel top 4 is in danger now and change is needed. Surely someone on top is paying attention that something (s) isn't quite right with the management.
Won't be danger until you lose CL spot. As they are hoping for CL expert Ronaldo last minute savings

I mean Ole did claim United was the No. 1 club in the world. Just a week after he got spanked 5-0 by their biggest rivals. Sums up the delusion really ….

I mean Ole did claim United was the No. 1 club in the world. Just a week after he got spanked 5-0 by their biggest rivals. Sums up the delusion really ….

That wasn't even his worst comment. He called this week a "good week". Sure, we beat a hapless spurs side then followed that up by scraping a draw vs a depleted Atalanta side.

Shows you how low his standards are.

That wasn't even his worst comment. He called this week a "good week". Sure, we beat a hapless spurs side then followed that up by scraping a draw vs a depleted Atalanta side.

There was a worse one than that mate. He actually said we were playing well at the back end of last season and parts of this 🤦🏻‍♂️

As Alc would doubtless say, United won the battle. But Tottenham won the war.

ALWAYS be the ones that win the war!

You cant even sack him now because the one elite manager who was available is now gone. Who else good is available now?

That said, I think Zidane would be better than Ole at any rate. Worth a shout.

You cant even sack him now because the one elite manager who was available is now gone. Who else good is available now?

Rumour is he’s lined up for France after next years WC.

🤣🤣🤣

1636214895745.png

What's the connection Zidane has with united? I don't see that ever happening

Besides, I'm really not a big Zidane fan. He's a vibes manager to a lesser degree compared to Prof. Solkjaer. He won back to back CL titles but he had a stacked RM side.

When I remember watching his RM sides, it always felt their football was improvised and had to rely on individualism.

I just want a coach that can instill some structure and discipline to this United side. LVG did it 70% of the way through but we were clueless as soon as we got to the final third.

We can't get that mid season.

What's the connection Zidane has with united? I don't see that ever happening

Besides, I'm really not a big Zidane fan. He's a vibes manager to a lesser degree compared to Prof. Solkjaer. He won back to back CL titles but he had a stacked RM side.

When I remember watching his RM sides, it always felt their football was improvised and had to rely on individualism.

I just want a coach that can instill some structure and discipline to this United side. LVG did it 70% of the way through but we were clueless as soon as we got to the final third.

We can't get that mid season.

Well what are the options? Think Zidane at least ensures you Top 4 and makes you a serious threat in cup competitions. Thats a big improvement on what Ole offers already.