The Manchester United Thread

Its a ******* social media thread. Like honestly, forum has gone to ****.

There were mod warnings in the past to drop the ADHD induced Twitter copy pastes.
Seems to be overlooked now.

From the embargoed part of his first press conference.

Rangnick: “It’s about recruitment but also at a club like #mufc, with a top academy, we should make sure that every year we have one or two players who are good enough to make it into the first team. This is my goal.”

Rangnick when asked if he will draw inspiration from Sir Alex Ferguson: “The important thing is to stick to and celebrate this DNA that you still have but implement it and transfer it to modern football times.” #MUFC

Rangnick: “It always makes more sense to sign a player at 21 or 22 and if you then have to pay a big fee, at least you have the chance to develop him into a player who is worth even more. And develop him from a young age, to buy into your idea of play.” #MUFC

Rangnick on the Man Utd players: “I cannot turn the players we have into the pressing monsters I want them to be within two, three or four weeks.” #MUFC

@ManUnitedZone_

Rangnick: “The same happened to Jurgen when he came in the middle of the season and they finished eighth or ninth. It takes time and hard work, to create a system and playing identity.” #MUFC

There were mod warnings in the past to drop the ADHD induced Twitter copy pastes.
Seems to be overlooked now.
What mod? FMB has been modless ever since Mike. left. Even the FM section is filled with bots and no one gives a **** about that.

Boohoo jeez get over it. It’s club news ffs. There’s an ignore option if you don’t like certain peoples post!
Alright, it club news. But instead of making 15 1 line posts, why not make 1 15 line post? If we wanted that kind of a format, we would go to twitter. But hey, dont mind me, you do you.

Alright, it club news. But instead of making 15 1 line posts, why not make 1 15 line post? If we wanted that kind of a format, we would go to twitter. But hey, dont mind me, you do you.
It’s hard to do that as most things these days are behind a paywall. I know it can be annoying but it is how it is. And it won’t let me post full articles or even part articles as its limited to the number of characters you can post at once in here.

Leipzig have sacked Jesse Marsch, so it'll be interesting to see if he fancies teaming up with Rangnick for the remainder of his time here.

Team news now out for the game against Crystal Palace. Unchanged from the side that beat Arsenal but Elanga makes the bench over Lingard and Martial.

Team news now out for the game against Crystal Palace. Unchanged from the side that beat Arsenal but Elanga makes the bench over Lingard and Martial.

I sincerely hope both sides make it better viewing than the Arsenal game as that game was seriously bereft of any quality.

Which all made the exciting scoreline even more bizarre.

As the Rangnick era begins, I don't expect us to be a well oiled pressing machine after just 2 days of training but I expect the identity to start to take shape. Viera has pretty much exceeded my expectations so it'll be no cake walk. With that said, since Maguire is back there, we aren't keeping a clean sheet either so I'm going for a 3-1 win.

Interesting fact: Crystal palace have won in their last 2 visits to Old Trafford. They always seem to become a different beast when they travel to Manchester.

On and on, GGMU!