The Manchester United Thread

That’s 2 of his staff in. Reckon maybe 1 more.

Sascha Lense will start working at Manchester United once his visa process is finalised. He will work for United on the mental coaching side rather than medical. #MUFC [@lauriewhitwell]

FB_IMG_1638814178332.jpg

So Carlos Queiroz then. I hope he can be half as good
Yeah hopefully. The list is long in that regards. McClaren and Phelan were highly regarded by Fergie as assistants/coaches but were gash managers. He also worked with Ragnick at other clubs in the past so hopefully🙏🏼

If United and Villa draw and the match goes to a replay, they will play three consecutive matches. Villa vs United is the following weekend in the league and the replay would be in the midweek after.

Ralf Rangnick on Jesse Lingard’s future: “Everybody has the chance to perform and present themselves. I am happy to give game time to quite a few of them tomorrow. [It is the] perfect opportunity to get to know the players”. #MUFC @UtdDistrict

Matic Captain so I assume non of Maguire, Bruno or Ronaldo starting

Official: Björn Hardley. Charlie Wellens, Charlie Savage, Zidane Iqbal, Sam Mather and Shola Shoretire have been added to #mufc's Champions League B-list squad #mulive

Mentor Helmut Groß has come out of retirement to join Ralf Rangnick at Manchester United. Groß is the man who helped Rangnick develop his football philosophy when they worked together in the youth system at Stuttgart 30 years ago. #MUFC

Really good read!

#mufc Under-19s XI vs Young Boys U19s: Mastny; Jurado (c), Svidersky, Fredricson, Murray; Oyedele, Mainoo; Mather, Hansen, Garnacho; McNeill Subs: Vitek, Aljofree, Jackson, Ogunneye, Ennis, Hoogewerf, Norkett

Currently winning 2-1

Finished 2-1. Hoogewerf, Hansen, McNeil were superb

Last edited:
Starting 11 tonight will be out of this 13

— Henderson, Heaton, Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Mengi, Shaw, Van de Beek, Matic, Lingard, Greenwood, Elanga, Amad, and Mata arrived at The Hyatt earlier #mufc #mujournal

With the rest of the bench made up of u23 players. Hardley, Savage, Iqbal, and Shoretire are now with the #mufc squad.

One of his new assistants is already with the squad Sascha Lense. His sports psychologist.

Rangnick is a mad man 🤣. Matic at CB? we are a bit light with injuries to both Pogba and Varane tbh.