The Manchester United Thread

Never truly understood the Sane signing tbh considering they already had coverage in the wide areas with Gnabry and Coman (Musiala as well). Nevertheless offer him a jaw dropping 300k a week contract.

Sounds like something united would do...😂

Utter madness and SO unlike Bayern.

Süle's a great shout BTW. I'd want us to be all over that if we weren't stacked at CH.

Wonder if Rangnick will be looking in that direction given it's a league he knows?

*Edit* He'd be a great get for Conte ball too. Solid defender with pace to burn who likes to bring the ball out.

Last edited:
@FabrizioRomano
Newcastle are still in talks with OL for Bruno Guimarães. Direct meeting again today about payment terms and bonuses to be discussed between clubs. #NUFC It’s up to Newcastle to pay what OL want now, as Brazilian midfielder’s still keen on the move.

If they are to be believed and Rangnick is to be heavily involved in any Utd rebuild, and if he wants van de Beek to be a big part of that, why is he loaning him and not playing him when he’s got the chance to that end as manager?

Surely he’d be better at Utd developing as he sees him than at Palace?

Like most Utd moves under the Glazer mess post Ferguson, proper strange and contradictory to me that. 🤷🏼‍♂️

If they are to be believed and Rangnick is to be heavily involved in any Utd rebuild, and if he wants van de Beek to be a big part of that, why is he loaning him and not playing him when he’s got the chance to that end as manager?

Surely he’d be better at Utd developing as he sees him than at Palace?

Like most Utd moves under the Glazer mess post Ferguson, proper strange and contradictory to me that. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Been some right ***** written the last day or 2 about Rangnick being given the managers job full time next week. And him being manager now means Pogba will stay 100%. Rangnick wants to give Phil Jones a more involved role. All coming from the SUN and being rehashed everywhere.

We will have to see how much Rangnick will be involved in the rebuild but early signs are good. Getting rid of players that don’t want to be here and already mentioned on numerous occasions the squad is far to bloated.

Irs been reported by Mitten and MrMUJAC that he’s had a big part in how he wants the youth setups and first team more inline with playing styles to make for an easier transition.

Also had a big say in our loans and chosing which clubs where our most talented players need to go for guaranteed mins to speed up there development as u23/21 level isn’t at the required standard.

I thought they’d made it clear this was only until May and they’re looking at a permy manager from then?

Just seems proper strange, if he’s to be heavily involved in recruitment, and he doesn’t want DVB to leave, why he’d not be fully moulding him now for how he sees the side going forward when he can work with hm day-to-day?

The only thing I read about Rangnick on Donny wa
I thought they’d made it clear this was only until May and they’re looking at a permy manager from then?

Just seems proper strange, if he’s to be heavily involved in recruitment, and he doesn’t want DVB to leave, why he’d not be fully moulding him now for how he sees the side going forward when he can work with hm day-to-day?
Hes not even in consideration for the full time job as per Whitwell and Ornstien. And the Athletic reported the other day Rangnick only wanted to keep him till the end of the season.

MEN reporting Donny has pushed for the move as he fears he won’t get in the national squad and Rangnick has decided it would be better for him to play in the prem and help him get use to the rigours of English football before coming back next season under the new manager.

Will see how it unfolds I guess heading into the end of the season what clout Ralf has. When the manager gets selected in terms of style. And then recruitment improvements in terms of ins and outs and contract renewals etc.

2-2 now Diallo spilled shot leads to rangers equaliser. Diallo has them in knots totally unplayable. He’s so technically gifted with both feet inside and out.

Holy cow. Seems Greenwood will be out for some time. Those are some nasty pictures on Instagram and huge accusations to him by her partner. Ofcourse until proven guilty but still the mental toll to deal with it will be huge.

Will but under spoiler tag just in case. Not huge nsfw but a bit. There are more on her Instagram story

Now some audio between them is being uploaded also

Last edited:
Back