The Manchester United Thread

I would ask if shes gone to the Police? And if not, why not? Instagram should be an afterthought before the Police.

The voice recording is damning so if he’s guilty, hopefully the animal will be sharing a cell with Giggs! 🤬

| #MUFC have been made aware of the Mason Greenwood allegations. GM Police also notified this morning after recordings posted on social media. Greenwood could be suspended pending police investigation. Awful situation.

Surely they should of been notified before hand 🤦🏻‍♂️

Such a waste of talent as well. Biggest academy disappointment since Morrison. I saw him as our future #9 but that's out the window now. I hope that girl gets the justice she deserves that sees Greenwood locked up... hopefully next to Mendy and Giggs'.

Anywho, that just means Elanga features in the first team more. It also means we're going to have to window shop for a long term #9.

Such a waste of talent as well. Biggest academy disappointment since Morrison. I saw him as our future #9 but that's out the window now. I hope that girl gets the justice she deserves that sees Greenwood locked up... hopefully next to Mendy and Giggs'.

Anywho, that just means Elanga features in the first team more. It also means we're going to have to window shop for a long term #9.
Yep. Could mean the likes of Elanga, Diallo, Pellistri all get brought forward more into the squad next season. Hugill and McNeil might see an opening also.

I would ask if shes gone to the Police? And if not, why not? Instagram should be an afterthought before the Police.

The voice recording is damning so if he’s guilty, hopefully the animal will be sharing a cell with Giggs! 🤬

We could never think the emotional toll that this situation could affect to person. Yes going to police should be the first thing, but if person is under mental breakdown + adding that Greenwood is golden boy, big club and ton of money who will have huge protection forhimself by the fans and club if there is just small headline that someone is accusing.

I can see us going for Ousmane Dembele on loan for 6 months now Greenwood is out. Diallo and Martial out on loan and Cavani needing managing fitness wise.

It wasn’t hushed. There was stories and a statement released at the time. There’s even a section on Reddit about it over 200 pages.
Did not know about that. Right no impossible to find as all news are current ones.

But Oles history with Babacar Sarr is also not a good thing

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1643559277877.jpg

Back