The Manchester United Thread

Daughter was beat up and possibly worse and father is running around giving interviews to Daily Mail? The **** is wrong with people.
Not to mention his statement is rather odd. If I were her father, I'd be facing a homicide charge by now after that audio was released. Instead, her father even tries to defend Greenwood here.

Really bizzare

I don't think he's trying to defend Mason here. He's defending his daughter from potential chargers by saying they "didn't want it" leaked and "her phone was hacked".

Twitter really is a cesspit of inhumanity.

The amount of low life' trying to defend this as 'he's young', and worse, twisting it around onto the victim like any person is ever deserving of abuse/ being violated, is unreal.

F 2022 man. And still many live in the dark ages.

I don't think he's trying to defend Mason here. He's defending his daughter from potential chargers by saying they "didn't want it" leaked and "her phone was hacked".
"He has been part of our family for two or three years"

Yeah, that sounds like he's trying to defend him.

It's a weird statement, maybe the guy was jumped by reporters and just said something random, **** knows. But yeah I would think most fathers in that situation would be wondering if Breaking Bad trick for dissolving bodies in a barrel actually works, not giving interviews to tabloids.

Too soon …..

1643576861548.png

I don’t think I’m remiss to think it certainly wasn’t the first time he raped her if she recorded it.

That's just the worst part.

She knew to start recording as she would've known Mason had a tendency to react in the way he did when she doesn't consent to ***. That does mean it was faaaaar from the first time it happened; almost a habit😟. The whole ordeal is just repulsive.

That's just the worst part.

She knew to start recording as she would've known Mason had a tendency to react in the way he did when she doesn't consent to ***. That does mean it was faaaaar from the first time it happened; almost a habit😟. The whole ordeal is just repulsive.

Exactly.

Proper grim. To be polite.

Back