The Manchester United Thread

And to be honest there's a world of difference between banging grannies or even your brother's wifes and what's on this audio.

And to be honest there's a world of difference between banging grannies or even your brother's wifes and what's on this audio.
Roy Keane was arrested and being held for beating his wife the week before the 99 FA Cup final. Fergie actually went to the station the day before of the final to pay the bail fee himself so Keane could start.

Our clubs littered with incidents like this throw out the years.

I mean I get banter, but it never ceases to amaze me how low life little rats try and point score over something like this against a club.

NO football club can really claim the moral high ground on anyone else. Every club has skeletons in its closet over the years who've dragged their name through the mud.

Last edited:
Roy Keane was arrested and being held for beating his wife the week before the 99 FA Cup final. Fergie actually went to the station the day before of the final to pay the bail fee himself so Keane could start.

Our clubs littered with incidents like this throw out the years.

I was actually going to mention this. In the current age of social media, that would be a PR coffin for the club but back in the 90s/early 2000s, events like these are swept under the rug quite easily.

Hannibal Mejbri had the opportunity to take a holiday between the Arab Cup and #AFCON2021 but he chose to return to Manchester in order to train with #mufc's senior squad and catch the eye of Rangnick #mulive [@samuelluckhurst]

I feel like I've woken up in some crazy alternate universe.
Van De Beek plays for Everton, Greenwood is a scumbag rapist, Eriksen plays for Brentford, Lampard is Everton's manager, Manchester United have loaned out seven players from a squad with less depth than an episode of Emmerdale farm and a load of Irish fishermen took on Russia and won.

I'm pouring a glass of Jim Beam... Who's in? (y)

I feel like I've woken up in some crazy alternate universe.
Van De Beek plays for Everton, Greenwood is a scumbag rapist, Eriksen plays for Brentford, Lampard is Everton's manager, Manchester United have loaned out seven players from a squad with less depth than an episode of Emmerdale farm and a load of Irish fishermen took on Russia and won.

I'm pouring a glass of Jim Beam... Who's in? (y)
My clear out finally is happening who would have thunk lol

My clear out finally is happening who would have thunk lol

It is in its bolli.x :LOL:
Jones, Bailly, Williams, Bissaka, Pogba, Mata, Fred, McTominay, Rashford, Heaton, Grant, Matic...

Let me know when an actual clear out happens ;)

Back